future cruise voucher

vacruzer007

Here is the link to enter the FCC information online:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

You will need to use Internet Explorer and make sure your computer is in compatibility mode when submitting the form. Otherwise, it will not submit.

It will take a few weeks to get your credit if they are running behind. Took me 25 days last time to get credit.

has anyone purchased and used the future cruise voucher? if so, where do you enter the information booking online at carnival.com so that you get the $100 credit applied?

also has anyone had any troubles getting their OBC ?

thanks in advance!

If you booked through a travel agent be sure to let them know as well.

We booked a cruise on February 5th with a sailing date of April 21st. The PVP took our FCC information over the phone.

Was told it would take 3-4 weeks for it to apply (we paid in full, but the system still showed we owed $100.00).

Even received an email saying that we still owed the $100.00 and it would take 3-4 weeks.

Received a second email a day or two later saying it would tak 5-7 business days to apply the FCC.

Imagine my suprise when I looked at our booking online on the 13th and the FCC was applied!

Great surprise.

Andy

Here is the link to enter the FCC information online:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

You will need to use Internet Explorer and make sure your computer is in compatibility mode when submitting the form. Otherwise, it will not submit.

It will take a few weeks to get your credit if they are running behind. Took me 25 days last time to get credit.

I tried and tried last week to do this, switched to compatibility mode on my Windows Vista computer and it went thru this time. It will be great to start off with money in the bank this time.

I have a question about the FCC. We have one and have a cruise coming up in November. After booking the cruise, I filled out the online form to apply it to the cruise. We receive a confirmation e-mail that it was applied.

When I go in to look at the cruise documents, it shows the $100 OBC but it doesn't show the $100 taken off the cruise price. I am looking under the "Itemized Cruise Charges" section on our "Cruise Documents". The "My Billing" tab doesn't show anything other than the mention about the possible fuel surcharge.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Where can I see the final payment information? I would expect our final payment to be $100 less than it was when we booked our cruise. We booked through a travel agent, would they have to look it up for me?

I have a question about the FCC. We have one and have a cruise coming up in November. After booking the cruise, I filled out the online form to apply it to the cruise. We receive a confirmation e-mail that it was applied.

When I go in to look at the cruise documents, it shows the $100 OBC but it doesn't show the $100 taken off the cruise price. I am looking under the "Itemized Cruise Charges" section on our "Cruise Documents". The "My Billing" tab doesn't show anything other than the mention about the possible fuel surcharge.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Where can I see the final payment information? I would expect our final payment to be $100 less than it was when we booked our cruise. We booked through a travel agent, would they have to look it up for me?

Does anyone have an answer?

Does anyone have an answer?

I had the same problem. I could see the OBC but not the $100 off my final bill. I booked through a TA also.

I called my TA and she said that I would not be able to see it since I booked through her. She said it was there though and she then sent me an email showing where on her records Carnival sent a confirmation taking the $100 off the final bill.

If you booked through a TA I would call them and confirm that the $100 was taken off the final bill and have her/him email you a copy.

I had the same problem. I could see the OBC but not the $100 off my final bill. I booked through a TA also.

I called my TA and she said that I would not be able to see it since I booked through her. She said it was there though and she then sent me an email showing where on her records Carnival sent a confirmation taking the $100 off the final bill.

If you booked through a TA I would call them and confirm that the $100 was taken off the final bill and have her/him email you a copy.

Thanks. We will probably send an e-mail to our TA.

Booked a cruise yesterday and my PVP took information right then.

I did as well and my PVP took it then too. I got a confirmation email re: fcc and that it won't be applied immediately (5-7 days), then got another email immediately after stating that the time will be more like 3-4 weeks. My pvp let me know this on the phone so I will check in a month or so to see if it has been applied.

But what a bonus, I thought I had to fill something out. NOPE, she took care if it!

The $100.00 show up on your credit card statement a few days after your cruise charge. YOu OBC show up on you invoice , scroll down, onboard credit. We sail next week on the Magic, and I hope they offer it again, will purchase another one for a cruise I hope to book for October.

Archived