2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

It is doing 7 night Canada cruises Sept 15th thru Oct 20th...

Halifax

St John

Bar Harbor

Portland

2 sea days

NOT in that particular order.....it switches around..

Then Oct 27,2013 is the 13 night repo from Boston to Tampa

7 sea days

St Kitts,St lucia,Barbados,Curacao,Aruba.

Then stays in Tampa for the winter..........4/5 nights till April.

Thanks so much. :)

Can someone please post the 2013 Jewel itineraries from cruisingpower?

Truthfully,I did post them awhile back............there are so many,so please forgive me for not posting again.....just scroll back some..

Does anyone know where the Mariner is going when she leaves Galveston in April 2013? Is she headed back to Europe? I am still wondering if that will be a better TA option than the reservation I have on the Navigator.

May 11,2013 is a repo from Tampa to SJU....stopping in Key West,Labadee,Samana,Tortola and St Martin

Followed by 7 night cruises..

Kathy,

Could you please post the itinerary for the Jewel May 18, 2013 (after the repo)? Thinking of a b2b.

Thanks

Kathy,

Could you please post the itinerary for the Jewel May 18, 2013 (after the repo)? Thinking of a b2b.

Thanks

see below:)

No surprise that was coming :D . Anyway, do you know which ports its doing right after the repo? That's a B2B that might indeed be calling me. Thanks!

St Croix

St Martin

Antigua

St Lucia

Barbados

sea day

Does anyone know where the Mariner is going when she leaves Galveston in April 2013? Is she headed back to Europe? I am still wondering if that will be a better TA option than the reservation I have on the Navigator.

Nothing posted on MA yet..

I wonder if that means they will be open to book sooner than 5/23?? Are they still the 3/4 nights to the Bahamas?? :confused:

Right now,they have only loaded 3 nighters,so the 4 nighters are bound to be next.........so yes,it will be the Bahamas.....

Anyone have any insight as to Canada/NE itineraries/ships in Sep/Oct 13??? My mom really wants to go on one in Fall 2013 and I have to keep telling her they're not available yet...:(

Sept. 4, 2013 thru Oct 25, 2013 8 night Canada/NE

sea day

Portland

Bar harbor

St John

Halifax

2 sea days

I've been waiting since mid-March for the Russia cruises out of Amsterdam :-( There is still a possibility with a few ships missing, but who knows.

You and me both! Fingers crossed that some ship alternates the 7 night Russia sailings with Norway like Brilliance is doing this summer. I want to book my first ever B2B! :)

It is doing 7 night Canada cruises Sept 15th thru Oct 20th...

Halifax

St John

Bar Harbor

Portland

2 sea days

NOT in that particular order.....it switches around..

Then Oct 27,2013 is the 13 night repo from Boston to Tampa

7 sea days

St Kitts,St lucia,Barbados,Curacao,Aruba.

Then stays in Tampa for the winter..........4/5 nights till April.

Too bad no Quebec for the Brilliance Oct. 20th sailing. Any information on which ports the 13-night Oct. 27th repo from Boston to Tampa will include or when the itinerary is supposed to be available?

Thanks so much for all the information you are providing!

Too bad no Quebec for the Brilliance Oct. 20th sailing. Any information on which ports the 13-night Oct. 27th repo from Boston to Tampa will include or when the itinerary is supposed to be available?

Thanks so much for all the information you are providing!

I posted the ports in that same post you quoted me on.:) Not sure when you can book it.......Maybe tomorrow?? I would think that is a long Caribbean,but dont hold me to it..

Sept. 4, 2013 thru Oct 25, 2013 8 night Canada/NE

sea day

Portland

Bar harbor

St John

Halifax

2 sea days

Thanks so much! Which ship and embarkation port?? Will reservations open up soon on RCI?

No idea where it is even going yet..

I thinK Enchantment will be a good change to PC. With Carnival having a new Terminal That leaves terminal 10 to RCCL . Enchantment will be departing on Mondays & Fridays and the Freedom departs on Sunday that leaves Saturday open. OK RCCL let,s fill that day with another ship maybe the Mariner of the seas !!!

Archived