2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

St Thomas

St Croix

Antigua

sea day

St Lucia

St Kitts

Thank you very much Kathy! I was wishing that Aruba and Curacao would be included on that sailing, bummer :(

Thanks again for checking :)

###

ETA: UGH, I gave you the wrong week, we would be going the previous week however, I have wasted enough of your Sunday and will patiently wait until the bookings are available online :-)

I am hopefully anticipating that this week when RCI releases the Baltimore schedules that they will say "HA HA, April fools, we were just kidding" and gleefully announce to the welcoming masses that not one but two Radiance-class ships will be stationed there year round instead of the Grandeur of the Seas (like that would ever happen). :cool:

I'll be holding my breath...;) :D

Thank you very much Kathy! I was wishing that Aruba and Curacao would be included on that sailing, bummer :(

Thanks again for checking :)

###

ETA: UGH, I gave you the wrong week, we would be going the previous week however, I have wasted enough of your Sunday and will patiently wait until the bookings are available online :-)

NP.the week before(the 14th) is:

SJU

Tortola

St Martin

St Kitts

Dominica

Barbados

Sea Day

SJU

To do the Aruba/Curacao one in Dec 2013,you have to go on the AD.either Dec 8th or 22nd..

Is tomorrow the day San Juan is supposed to be released?

Hopefully:rolleyes:

These are the ones for tomorrow

Baltimore Summer/Winter & Boston Canada-New England

Summer Caribbean & Long Caribbean/Canal

Woo Hoo! Thanks to everyone and especially Kathy for providing us the early info on schedules and deployments. I think this thread has been a big help for people on CC to get through the waiting & delays. Even though we would eventually get the info anyway, this thread gives us a chance to be ready to book the moment RCCL opens the booking window for business.:)

So I'm guessing all those still here posting are booking a SJU cruise tomorrow??

Im thinking about the repo..

I will be booking tomorrow if I can get the cabin I want (one of three possibles). Otherwise I will wait a while.

I've missed a week or so of updates on the new itineraries. Is there anything new with Tampa? The ports out of Galveston on the Navigator are disappointing. We miss 4 ports and we will certainly miss Costa Maya.

You're welcome............I always thought the info should be available beforehand so you dont have to call blindly and have no clue what date/ship/itinerary there is and just ask a billion questions..Bad enough,we dont have prices before that.

I've missed a week or so of updates on the new itineraries. Is there anything new with Tampa? The ports out of Galveston on the Navigator are disappointing. We miss 4 ports and we will certainly miss Costa Maya.

It will be the Brilliance doing basically what the JW is doing this upcoming winter..

Thanks for all your help! For those that have done SJ in November, how is the weather compared to May is it just as nice and are airfares about the same!

I havent gone in Nov,but did the 1st week of Dec.....pretty close:)..and the weather was super!

So I'm guessing all those still here posting are booking a SJU cruise tomorrow??

Im thinking about the repo..

Yes and me too! I can't believe how perfect the timing is. We knew we wanted to be on board May 21 (anniversary), second leg of our *hopefully* first B2B :D

Neither of which seem to be San Juan...which causes me a bit of concern. Adventure is a Winter Caribbean (so why didnt' it release on May 10th??) and it appears Jewel will be a year-long Caribbean (does that make it part of May 15th releases??). Earlier scheduled called out San Juan southern Caribbean cruises as their own category. Later renditions did not, so we're left to GUESS which category they fall into. I HOPE San Juan will be open for booking tomorrow...but I'm trying not to hold my breath!!!

The ONLY reason I think SJU will open tomorrow is because I can see the itineraries....that has seemed to be the norm............itineraries available right before they became available to open............not gonna call and ask,cuz who knows what answer I will get.

The ONLY reason I think SJU will open tomorrow is because I can see the itineraries....that has seemed to be the norm............itineraries available right before they became available to open............not gonna call and ask,cuz who knows what answer I will get.

I'm sure you're right, Kathy. Thank goodness we have you to provide information we can't get from RCL.

I'm an obsessive planner by nature. Having the release dates change constantly is so frustrating to me!!

Archived