2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

You're welcome............I always thought the info should be available beforehand so you dont have to call blindly and have no clue what date/ship/itinerary there is and just ask a billion questions..Bad enough,we dont have prices before that.

I agree. I think that if memory serves me correctly (and maybe it doesn't:p) a couple of years ago you could access the schedules first but they had no pricing??!!

I see that the Brilliance is moving out of SJ and into Europe for the summer of 2013. But I don't see an East bound TA. I know she is due for a refitting soon. Will that be done in the US or Europe?

Carol

Kathy - For the Jewel out of San Juan in Sept. 2013: could you please check and advise which sail dates will have St. Lucia on the itinerary?

The time and effort you've spent here being so helpful and informative is much appreciated. :)

Sept 7th,21st and 28th all have St Lucia as a port stop.........the itineraries do vary a little though..

The 7th and 28th go to:

StMartin

St Kitts

Antigua

StLucia

Barbados

sea day

The 14th goes to:

St Croix

St Martin

Antigua

StLucia

Barbados

Sea Day

Kathy, thank you so much for your help. I keep getting butterflies i am so excited. I do hope they release Jewel tom, thou when i spoke to them today they did say they didnt think so as they normally load them on monday for tuesday release! I think i will screammmmmmmmmmm if its another week!

Before all the deployments and itineraries are out and this thread fades away, I'd just like to say that this has been the most informative, and often entertaining, thread that I have seen on CruiseCritic in a long time if not ever.

I'd particularly like to thank Kathy, PH8 and all the others who have kept us mortals informed of the machinations of the RCI Mount Olympus office.

Fair winds and following seas to all,

Does anyone know if the posted Jewel itineraries include April of 2014, and if so, are the dates and itineraries posted? Thank you.

They are posted to (and inc) April 19,2014 on cruisingpower....

Kathy, thank you so much for your help. I keep getting butterflies i am so excited. I do hope they release Jewel tom, thou when i spoke to them today they did say they didnt think so as they normally load them on monday for tuesday release! I think i will screammmmmmmmmmm if its another week!

would love to know when they will release them........There is only one more Caribbean date coming up,but that is for the short ones.......and last I looked,I didnt think a 7 nighter was a short cruise:rolleyes:

Before all the deployments and itineraries are out and this thread fades away, I'd just like to say that this has been the most informative, and often entertaining, thread that I have seen on CruiseCritic in a long time if not ever.

I'd particularly like to thank Kathy, PH8 and all the others who have kept us mortals informed of the machinations of the RCI Mount Olympus office.

Thanks and maybe I'll run into you IF they ever release those SJU cruises..:p:p

Ditto!

Still waiting to see if/when Brilliance fall 2013 itineraries will be released.

Is anyone seeing anything in cruising power?

I agree......thanks to all who have contributed to this wonderful thread. The information you've provided has been very helpful.

Still waiting to see if/when Brilliance fall 2013 itineraries will be released.

Is anyone seeing anything in cruising power?

It is doing 7 night Canada cruises Sept 15th thru Oct 20th...

Halifax

St John

Bar Harbor

Portland

2 sea days

NOT in that particular order.....it switches around..

Then Oct 27,2013 is the 13 night repo from Boston to Tampa

7 sea days

St Kitts,St lucia,Barbados,Curacao,Aruba.

Then stays in Tampa for the winter..........4/5 nights till April.

We've been waiting TOO long for the Baltimore itineraries - I think tonight will be like the commercial - "I'm too excited to sleep." :p

ATB - we have already started a Thread for the Western Caribbean on the Grandeur 3/8/2014. We like to get a head start on things!

I,too, have so enjoyed reading this thread and am thankful for all the hard work and information shared by Kathy (PH8). There is a group of us that has already started a thread for a cruise to be announced tomorrow based on the info shared here.

The people that are willing to share so much is one reason why so many of us are addicted to cruising. Thanks.

Archived