2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Have read most of this thread. See no mention of European itineraries for June 2014. Does anyone know when they will be released? Hoping i don't have to wait til spring of 2013???? Thanks alot.

That's exactly what you will have to do and follows the same pattern that they have used for years. Any schedules beyond April, 2014 will probably not be released until March, April, or May, 2013. Hopefully, next year they will do a better job of adhering to their scheduled release dates and not have as much disarray or cause as much confusion as they have this year.

That's exactly what you will have to do and follows the same pattern that they have used for years. Any schedules beyond April, 2014 will probably not be released until March, April, or May, 2013. Hopefully, next year they will do a better job of adhering to their scheduled release dates and not have as much disarray or cause as much confusion as they have this year.

Hahahahahahaha! :p They did this the last couple years as well. I think it's just "normal" business practice to screw around with the itineraries until their customers are fed up. In 2010 I was so fed up with RCI delaying bookings, and then releasing them only to take them back and change them after people had already booked (Voyager/Splendour Europe comes to mind) that I ended up booking a fabulous cruise on Princess instead. I am hoping and planning to book January 2014 on the Jewel of the Seas next week, but if things get screwed up where some people are allowed to book, and others can't, depending on who they call/know, then I will probably hold off and wait until November 2013 to book that cruise. If I can't get one of a few cabins that I want, why bother - I'll just wait and get a last minute deal on the leftovers.

We are looking at doing an Allure November 2014 cruise for a wedding and will probably end up having a decent sized group(50-100). Does that mean the prices and itineraries won't be available till next year this time? Or will it be later than that for November?

We are looking at doing an Allure November 2014 cruise for a wedding and will probably end up having a decent sized group(50-100). Does that mean the prices and itineraries won't be available till next year this time? Or will it be later than that for November?

They should be available around this time next year.

So who is betting on the San Juan 2013 november on cruises coming out this week?

I'm counting on them coming out on Tuesday.

Could someone with access please tell me what the itineraries will be each week in January 2014, on the Jewel? I want to book a week that includes Martinique.

edit: looking back on this page, if the pattern holds, then January 18 should include Martinique. Can someone confirm this?

We booked a Vision Transatlantic cruise while on Liberty a couple of weeks ago. A few days ago, we saw that it is no longer open for reservations. I just wonder if they plan to change this sailing like they did explorer last year...Anyone have any ideas?

Nancy

I'm counting on them coming out on Tuesday.

Could someone with access please tell me what the itineraries will be each week in January 2014, on the Jewel? I want to book a week that includes Martinique.

edit: looking back on this page, if the pattern holds, then January 18 should include Martinique. Can someone confirm this?

I can indeed confirm that for you,Karen..:)

We booked a Vision Transatlantic cruise while on Liberty a couple of weeks ago. A few days ago, we saw that it is no longer open for reservations. I just wonder if they plan to change this sailing like they did explorer last year...Anyone have any ideas?

Nancy

when are you talking about??:confused:

I am waiting for SJ - May, but everyone else seems to be waiting for SJ November, what is the big difference, is it $$.

I assume it's just a personal choice of when to take vacation. Could be because of work, family, other things.

Slightly off topic, but I am on Freedom this week, you may not know, but do you think the LA will have access to the itineraries when they open on CruisingPower as you do, Kathy? Thanks!

I would think so................good luck.

Kathy,

Do you by chance have Jewel's itinerary for 12/21/2013?

###

St Thomas

St Croix

Antigua

sea day

St Lucia

St Kitts.

April 17th eastbound transatlantic. Thanks in advance for your help...

Nancy

Not sure why but it is closed for bookings right now.........could be just temporary or not.........

I can just tell you what I see.......but unfortunately,have no knowledge of why it is that way...sorry.

Archived