do all ships provide the complimentary razors & other little presents in the bathroom

LEXIpoo

Yes, but the basket items vary..I had this last month on Fascination

100_0180.jpg[/img]

ohhh okay.

thanks!

I was asking b/c I'm not sure if I can bring razors on the plane and I'm only packing a carry on so I guess I'll need to figure something else out.

We have always got them but but DO NOT depend on it - had friends who got lotions, breath right strips, tooth paste and a romance novel. I would say take one just incase. The last ones we got were top of the line and not just the cheap disposable kind.

Our cruise last month on the Magic we got Breathe Right Strips, body wash and Baking Soda toothpaste - no razors. It was the most pitiful assortment we've see since they started offering the baskets. DH didn't bring a razor figuring we always got one. He had to buy a package of 4 in the gift shop. Lesson learned - don't count on anything!

I was pleasantly surprised when I went on my first cruise on the Sensation and saw them in there.

Do they do that on all ships?

Yes, but frequently mix up what is in the basket (as others have stated).

Pink or not, I loved the 4-bladed razor. Used it for weeks by sharpening it on the palm of my hand (makes throwaway razors last a long time):D A very nice gesture for sure.

Just got off the Pride and all we had was toothpaste and nose strips in our basket

This is exactly what we had on our recent cruise on the Inspiration last weekend. Only toothpaste and Breath Right Strips. In the past though we have gotten razors etc....

You can bring razors on the plane. No problem..

This is correct. You can bring razors in your carry ons now on airplanes..

Yes- but what is there varies a lot. So if you are a man- hope you don't mind shaving with a pink ladies razor. Pretty sparse and unpredictable frankly.

I snagged the mens 5 blade razor on our last cruise. I don't care that it's blue. It's kind of funny though, because the mens refill pack is $5 cheaper than the womens refill pack. I'll save my $5 and continue to shave with blue razors. My legs have never been so smooth! :D

Our cruise last month on the Magic we got Breathe Right Strips, body wash and Baking Soda toothpaste - no razors. It was the most pitiful assortment we've see since they started offering the baskets. DH didn't bring a razor figuring we always got one. He had to buy a package of 4 in the gift shop. Lesson learned - don't count on anything!

And you can count on even less on RCCL who give you nothing.

Archived