VISA Rewards site down?

orville99

[quote name='pcur']It might be your security levels are too high. If you are set to High, then set it to Medium. Also, try adding the site to your trusted sites in Internet Options/Security.[/QUOTE]

Good thought, but still does not work!:eek:

[quote name='karena1']what site do you go to? I am using
[URL]https://www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL[/URL]

and I can log in fine, but I always get the error message[/quote]
I just tried the link above and I got in with no problem.

[quote name='cruisenfever']I just tried the link above and I got in with no problem.[/quote]

on the phone with BofA now seeing if they can get it fixed for me. Just so frustrating! Old system worked just fine. Edited by karena1

[quote name='cruisenfever']If you are trying to redeem points why not just call the Royal Rewards Dept.?
1-888-305-4626[/quote]

I know I can, but I like doing things online, that was the way this new process was supposed to work. When they first started it, I had no problems, but now with the new sign in, I cannot get in. If I have to I will call, but I like doing things online, just like banking.

I know I can, but I like doing things online, that was the way this new process was supposed to work. When they first started it, I had no problems, but now with the new sign in, I cannot get in. If I have to I will call, but I like doing things online, just like banking.

I agree, since they got BofA involved it really is a mess.:(

When I first tried last Tuesday, I got the same error message which seems to be standard. I wasn't recognized until later in the week.

I also like being able to do it on line also, because it gives me a sense of control.

I got it to work and redeemed my points on my iPhone. Got a confirmation email very quickly. I cut it really close when I did this last night. the web site says you can redeem up to one week out. We sail next Sunday I had already done the bulk of my points weeks ago. This was that last $50 OBC. The card statement just showed up. I'll check with RCCL later this week to see if it was applied. I'll let y'all know for future reference.

what ship you sailing on this Sunday

I received the email immediately.

Thanks for that. I spent probably around 20 minutes on the phone with them last week redeeming the points for an upgrade.

I just called and they had no record of it. Just got it done and already have my confrimation email.

Thanks to karena1 and a few other posters, I think I figured out the glitch:o

Check the address your system is using to access the site. If it has "bankofamerica" in the address, it is the old address, and it doesn't work unless you delete it, clear your cache, and re-start it. Did that and now it works fine.

Thanks to karena1 and a few other posters, I think I figured out the glitch:o

Check the address your system is using to access the site. If it has "bankofamerica" in the address, it is the old address, and it doesn't work unless you delete it, clear your cache, and re-start it. Did that and now it works fine.

that so worked! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took out bankofamerica and got in.

You should just called the Royal Rewards Dept. at 1-888-305-4626 and they can redeem all the points you want over the telephone.

Thanks, Patti. I'd thought that when they went to the online redemption that redeeming points over the phone wasn't an option. I'll definitely make the call!

What is the difference in redeeming points for OBC double occupancy versus single occupancy? I want to put a $150 OBC on each person's account in the same cabin. They have separate accounts. TY. :)

Then you would pick double occupancy. If you pick single the entire $150 will go onto your account. Double will be $75 each

Then you would pick double occupancy. If you pick single the entire $150 will go onto your account. Double will be $75 each

Thanks! Picked double occupancy and put 2 rewards in shopping cart. And then in comments-in addition to adding booking #, I mentioned OBC for each seapass account.