February 23rd Weigh-in

winewanderer

Hi Everyone,

I don't know where Belle is or Jan either so I thought I would post the thread. Sorry I'm no poet like Belle.

Happy to say I've lost one another lb., that make 6 total.

I'm shooting for 4 more before my cruise in 3 weeks.

Have a great week. Diana

I hope they are both having a great time and losing even more weight!

The scale says I am down 2 but I am not sure I believe it:). It is not digital and a little hard to see first thing in the morning. Either way at least I have not gained!! I even had a small dish of pumpkin pecan ice cream last night. So good, but need to be good as well.

Someone was talking about finding your motivation and mine seams to be $$$.

My diet plan costs $100 per week for the food they send me. You better believe that I am constantly remembering that number:eek:. Happily all of the food is very tasty and I don't mind eating it.

I tried on some pants over the weekend and although they did not fit yet, I could get them on! I have been thinking about clothes for the summer because at this rate nothing will fit by the time it is time to pull out the summer stuff.

Hope we all have that problem soon.

Well, I haven't been having any fun!! I came down with a blasted cold last Friday night and can't seem to shake it.

I thought I'd really be down this week as yesterday I loved the number --- today it says I'm down 1.6# for the week (yesterday it was 3.6#) -- how could it change by 2# in one day - I don't get it, unless I had salt that I wasn't aware of having.

Hope everyone had a good week.

Diana you are doing so well!!!

forbjz - it feels nice to be able to get pants on --- it will be even better when they zip/button and look sooooo good!!! :)

Hi everybody.

Good job, everybody's heading in the right direction! Hang tough Jan, you'll shake it - you should head our way, it's close to 80 today here. Is it wrong that I'm sitting in the back yard working on my tan as I write this? I'm so paranoid of getting sick right before leaving next week - doubled up on vitamins and watching what I touch.

Forbjz, that's the way to do it - I leave off my glasses when I weigh in sometimes - 'cept these digital ones store the reading... I once heard you know you lost weight when you have to buy new underwear - it appears to be true.

Thanks for starting this today Diana, I was/am worried about Belle - is she cruising this week? Good job on staying on track - you got your goal in the bag!

I'll miss you all the next two weeks. Stay strong and I'll see ya' when I see 'ya.

Edit: Guess I should have put in my weigh in - it was really good, down 3 more from 192 to 189 this morning.

Hi all!

Guess I'm the only bad one, up 2 lbs!:rolleyes: I did have a great time in Panama & couldn't resist the desserts or the occasional Pina Colada. I'll try to do better next week.

shootr ~ have a great time on your holiday/cruise.

Good on the rest of you!:D

~ Jo ~ :)

Only 2lbs while on vacation??? I got a feeling I'll be beating that! Not going to go crazy - but I am going to enjoy myself (WCMC, cerveza's, room service, etc., etc.:D

Glad you had a good time, I know ours will be as well.

I"m here..no cruise yet!

Wish I was you can bet

Had a rough few days..I say

Internet and kitchen pipe broke on Tuesday

Couldn't get them fixed fast enough you see

But husband and mother had doc appointment at three

(different days)

So today waiting for "men" to appear (sounds better than it was) lol

Both came on time and were dears

Pipes were fixed for good with help of a check

Internet working now but maybe will have another wreck

Thank you for worrying about me..that's so nice

Lifting my glass to you..filled with water and ice

Did it again..Stayed the Same

Sometimes I'm tired of playing the scale game

Will never give up I swear..cross my heart

Even if each week..I have to give it a new start

My new pipes are leaking under the

sink tonight? Left message..they better

come Monday! Don't things always

happen on weekends?

Yesterday I forgot to remind our

Eight in Eight Challenge ends next

weigh-in.

HOW ARE YOU DOING? This was are GOAL!

In this order.

(1) Remember we wanted to lose eight lbs or more.

(2) Wanted to at least lose something

(3) WE want not to have a gain..stay the same

(4) If by chance we gained..we wanted it to be very little

(really don't want this to happen)

(5) If you did gain..still post..we're friends..It could

of been worse if you weren't here trying.

Our Motto..WE never give up! WE can do it!

Sorry Belle, would have been more chatty but I was PACKING!!!! WOOHOO - IN THE AIR TODAY HEADING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! (Where's the little "gloat" smiley?)

IS IT FINALLY HERE!? (Did you know: the "!?" actually has a name - interrobang)

Well, starting the vacation at 189 - 1lb under goal. If I come back under 200 I'll be OK with that - because it will be gone in another month if it does happen.

But hiking, swimming, and diving excursions should offer some good opportunity's to get some exercise in.

Good luck everybody - hope you all succeed at 8 in 8 challenge. Thanks again Belle.

Hi all!

shootr ~ safe travels & have a great time! Say "hi" to the Mouse from me! I hope to see him in Paris in May. You've done really well with your weight loss, congrats!

Belle ~ I'm thinking not gaining 8 lbs in 8 weeks would have been a better goal!:rolleyes:

Anyhow we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. One day my Wii said I lost 2 lbs so that

was strange!

Have a great day wherever you are!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Archived