Drinks/soda card

lovezepplin

I read somewhere on here that you can purchase a drink card good for fountain soda and mocktails - is this correct? Are mocktails the same as what is referred to as a virgin (same taste - no booze) drink? I love strawberry daquari's (sic) and Pina Colodas but not the booze.

I read somewhere on here that you can purchase a drink card good for fountain soda and mocktails - is this correct? Are mocktails the same as what is referred to as a virgin (same taste - no booze) drink? I love strawberry daquari's (sic) and Pina Colodas but not the booze.

Yes, it is called the ultimate drink card.

Yes, it's called the Ultimate Kids Package (UKP), although it's not just for kids anymore. Maybe they have renamed it. It had been $7 per day, but I think the price has gone up. Well worth it in my opinion. Unlimited soft drinks and mocktails. The ones you listed are my favorite. I drink 5-8 if them a day.

Mike

TERRIFIC - those mocktails are between $4 & $5 each depending on the size. Wonder if the NA beer is considered a mocktail?

I don't think so, but I don't know for sure. I've only remembered seeing a list of virgin cocktails, not non-alcoholic beer. Maybe someone else will know for sure.

Mike

The Ultimate Drink card IS GOOD on Princess Cayes for juice and smoothies only. The Soda card is NOT GOOD on Princess Cayes as the island does not have a soda gun.

The Soda card is good for unlimited Coke products only. The Ulimate Drink card is good for unlimited Coke products, juice, any virgin drink (or any alcoholic drink made into a virgin drink), milkshakes, smoothies, hot chocolate, can root beer.

Try the mango smoothie.

With both cards you receive a Coke insulated mug. They put a sticker on your S&S card.

Archived