Live from Norwegian Epic in the Eastern Caribbean!

Atomica

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to board Norwegian Epic tomorrow (March 3) in Miami, and I'll be writing a live blog every day on my site with plenty of photos and whatnot of this exciting ship. If you have any questions you want me to try to answer about the ship or onboard features, let me know here on on twitter @deckchairblog and I'll be happy to answer them!

You can follow along here: http://www.fromthedeckchair.com/

Enjoy your trip, cant wait to hear about it. If you happen to see a waitress name Ralucca tell her Joe and Debbie said hello. Actually she and her partner Rita are very nice, quick, efficent, friendly... If you go to the Manhattan Room ask for thier table. :D

I just have two questions for you....First I heard that Lobster Nite is no longer and how many people can Teppanyaki seat? We have a group of 65 so far and just keeps growing every week...I am sure I will have more questions for you this week......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Pete

Aaron -

I'd like permission to put a link to your blog in my signature line. I find it's helpful for keeping track of valuable information like this so I don't have to chase around to find it when someone could benefit from it.

Let me know.

Thanks

Mike

I just have two questions for you....First I heard that Lobster Nite is no longer and how many people can Teppanyaki seat? We have a group of 65 so far and just keeps growing every week...I am sure I will have more questions for you this week......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

I think they have 10 or 12 tables that fit up to 9 at each, so that's 100 people give or take. You'll be hard pressed to all get in at the same time, but what fun that would be. :) I would call NCL group reservation desk to see what they can do for you.

Archived