Live from Norwegian Epic in the Eastern Caribbean!

Atomica

Love reading your review and seeing your pictures. Brings back awesome memories of our trip!

Just got off the Epic Saturday....Feel like I'm back on...Thanks man...actually just booked again today for next year...keep the memories coming...also a fan of your posts sdmike...thanks

Just got off the Epic Saturday....Feel like I'm back on...Thanks man...actually just booked again today for next year...keep the memories coming...also a fan of your posts sdmike...thanks

Thanks Neil. Did you book Epic again for next year? That didn't take long. :)

Thanks Neil. Did you book Epic again for next year? That didn't take long. :)

Yes Mike...Was so impressed that we just booked again...We had had an aft penthouse suite. Little too much motion and vibrations for the wife...great view and still had a great time. We decided to book a Courtyard Suite..Very front of the ship. S4 17001. It has a solarium rather than a full balcony but thats ok with us. We just loved Posh and now we will be closer.

Yes Mike...Was so impressed that we just booked again...We had had an aft penthouse suite. Little too much motion and vibrations for the wife...great view and still had a great time. We decided to book a Courtyard Suite..Very front of the ship. S4 17001. It has a solarium rather than a full balcony but thats ok with us. We just loved Posh and now we will be closer.

Excellent! Yeah, the back can move and vibrate a bit, but the front isn't really much better I don't think. At least you won't have the maneuvering vibration like in the back. I also hear you can get a heck of a breeze up there. :)

Excellent! Yeah, the back can move and vibrate a bit, but the front isn't really much better I don't think. At least you won't have the maneuvering vibration like in the back. I also hear you can get a heck of a breeze up there. :)

Mike, with the solarium you can close the windows. There are some pictures of the solarium area on the boards. looks cool. Again, some people like the feel of an open balcony. Myself I'll take the trade off.

WOW those pictures are amazing. They are better than the NCL brochure. You must have the best camera and a pro photograher.

It amazes me that after 2 years, I am still an Epic stalker. Loved to take the tour of that ship online with your great blog.

Thank you so much for your blog review!! You are an amazing journalist. Your photographs are outstanding. We are on the EPIC in 2 weeks and I cannot wait to see that gorgeous ship. I forwarded the link to my husband and he was just amazed at how beautiful the ship was. Thanks for sharing.

Hi all!

I'm enjoying your blog & amazing pictures! :DIt's making me want to book for the 4th time!!

Later in the week there'll be a talk from the Blue Men which was quite interesting & Dancing with the Epic Stars was a hoot!

Are the Legends still Elvis, Lady Gaga & Steven Tyler?

Enjoy your Epic cruise, we are!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Just off the Epic yesterday. The Legends were S. Tyler, Madonna and Elvis. All were great. I think this was my favorite vacation ever. Thanks everyone for all of the previous Epic information shared which helped us prepare. We had an awesome time!!!!! The entertainment was fabulous and loved the spa.

Aaron -

I'd like permission to put a link to your blog in my signature line. I find it's helpful for keeping track of valuable information like this so I don't have to chase around to find it when someone could benefit from it.

Let me know.

Thanks

Mike

By all means, Mike - that would be spectacular! Many thanks,

-Aaron

I just have two questions for you....First I heard that Lobster Nite is no longer and how many people can Teppanyaki seat? We have a group of 65 so far and just keeps growing every week...I am sure I will have more questions for you this week......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Pete

Hi Pete - I'd give NCL a call if your group is that large. Teppanyaki can technically seat that many guests, but I get the impression they may have to block the whole room off for you at some point. I'd arrange something before getting onboard to make sure things run smoothly!

Happy sailing!

Thank you to everyone who posted such kind comments, and my apologies for taking so long to answer some questions - it's been a busy couple of weeks!

If you're looking for the Epic Live Voyage Report, the link to Day 1 is here (you can scroll through the other days by clicking the next post link below the main banner):

http://avidcruiser.com/ftdc/2012/03/03/norwegian-epic-live-voyage-report-day-1/

I'll be doing another one next week onboard the new Viking Odin in Amsterdam next week, and Silversea's Silver Spirit from April 10-26 if you want to continue virtually sailing along with me - I'd be thrilled if everyone read along!

Any other Epic questions, I'd be pleased to answer.

Thanks Aaron,

I am sure that you have really excited my group of new cruisers with your posts. Plus you relived my journey on the Epic...I have signed up for all your posts and looking forward to them all...I just have one more question when did they have the game show Deal or no Deal...Some of my group want to make it a outing..

Pete

Thanks Aaron,

I am sure that you have really excited my group of new cruisers with your posts. Plus you relived my journey on the Epic...I have signed up for all your posts and looking forward to them all...I just have one more question when did they have the game show Deal or no Deal...Some of my group want to make it a outing..

Pete

Glad I could be of help!

They ran Deal or No Deal on Days 3, 4 and 6 - though the order might vary at any time. But I'd bank on three times per cruise.

Glad I could be of help!

They ran Deal or No Deal on Days 3, 4 and 6 - though the order might vary at any time. But I'd bank on three times per cruise.

Aaron...Happy Cruising to you and maybe one day our paths may meet..I truly am a sailing-nut....Thanks too....

Pete

Archived