AOS & IOS itineraries & prices

Looking on a travel agent website, they are promoting prices that are less than the ones in the PDF, so maybe the direct prices will also be less with the 'up to £500 off' - although my guess is that the £500 will be on one or two sailings in a suite.

Time will tell :)

They could have lowered the prices already :) if you think about it the ones in print are only valid on the day they are printed. From what I remember last year the £500 discount was for selected cruises (Indy I think) of 14 nights or more and is the price per couple. Discounts for other cruises were lower. If the price doesn't include early booking discount and the 5% online booking discount, they aren't as bad as I first thought.

I'll have a closer look later when I get home.

Thanks for posting that, do you know if they are bookable now or do we have to wait until the 19th?

Some interesting changes but looking at them none really fit in with my summer leave next year so looks like we'll be flying somewhere to catch a cruise :rolleyes:

May sneak a short 2/3/4 night one in, in October though!

Looking on a travel agent website, they are promoting prices that are less than the ones in the PDF, so maybe the direct prices will also be less with the 'up to £500 off' - although my guess is that the £500 will be on one or two sailings in a suite.

Time will tell :)

Can I ask why you are posting prices from the TA websites?

CK x

Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude but the website on the bottom of the PDF is for cruisingpower which is the TA booking platform for Royal, Celebrity and Azamara cruises. I can't mention how I know this as its a wrist slapping offence on CC. Bearing this in mind even I haven't seen this yet, official release date is the 19th.

Just wondering where you got this from?

Once again sorry if I sounded rude, I meant no offence

CK x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived