Complete list of stateroom categories on each ship

mitsguy2001

Our booking says 4D and 6D for our two cabins....what does that mean? I don't see it in your list. Sailing on Paradise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They are on the list.

Your 4D is this: 4A - 4I: Inside - All Ships

Your 6D is this: 6A - 6E: Oceanview - All ships

Each of those are a range, so they include all letters from A through I (A, B, C, D,ect.) on the 4, and all letters A through E on the 6.

Sharon

They are on the list.

Your 4D is this: 4A - 4I: Inside - All Ships

Your 6D is this: 6A - 6E: Oceanview - All ships

Each of those are a range, so they include all letters from A through I (A, B, C, D,ect.) on the 4, and all letters A through E on the 6.

Sharon

I see it now....thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile ap

Edited by Macdooger4

Our booking says 4D and 6D for our two cabins....what does that mean? I don't see it in your list. Sailing on Paradise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Paradise is Fantasy class. Post #13 gives more details about the Fantasy Class:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=32829048&postcount=13

4D is Inside on Deck 6 Midship or Deck 7 Forward / Aft

6D is Oceanview on Deck 6 Midship or Deck 7 Forward / Aft

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree! Thank you!

I appreciated the info being at the top so I didn't have to scroll all the way through to find it. I'm not a novice, but I don't always remember the different classes or codes or whatever they are called. This was totally helpful and I copied it to my CCL file.

You're welcome. And that is exactly why it should be made sticky. You were able to find that post easily since it's new, but a few days from now, nobody will ever be able to find it.

I am booked in a 4J on the Liberty in October. From what I've read it's a great room, and it is almost like having your own balcony. Not a far walk to go out the door, and not many folks know how to get there that don't have those rooms. When I get back in November I plan on writing a little blurb about it.

My wife and I are going to the bahamas next march is that a good room

.. please not a sticky.

If someone cannot look at what categories are .. like go to cruisedeckplans.com and look .. they should not be allowed to book a cruise.

this is good info .. but I really dont think it warrants being a sticky. People are interested in one ship usually .. and then they dig down to categories. Most of us know the categories and know what we want to book and if someone is confused .. we can sort it out on a thread.

AHOY SHIPMATES,

I thought the info about cabins was worth having foe those who are new to cruising or undecided about the choice for their next cruise.

If you are smarter than most of us you are allowed to skip over it and read something more suitable to your intellectual level

I've done some cruising but still like a refresher course occassionaly.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much, OP for posting this. Never having cruised with Carnival before (have only actually cruised once with Disney), accessing all this info in one place has been very helpful.:) (And I need all the help I can get!)

You have 8M listed on the Spirit Class section, however on your initial list you don't have Spirit Class listed as ships that have an 8M.

Only reason I noticed was because we have an 8M on the Legend... ;)

Funny ... I was reading this thread and noticed the same thing. I was planning to post it when I got to the end, and then found you beat me to it ! :)

Spirit class has both 8M and 8N. Should read ...

8M - 8N: Aft View Extended Balcony - Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Spirit Class, Destiny / Sunshine, Triumph Class, Conquest Class, Splendor, Dream Class

You have 8M listed on the Spirit Class section, however on your initial list you don't have Spirit Class listed as ships that have an 8M.

Only reason I noticed was because we have an 8M on the Legend... ;)

Sorry about that error. It won't let me update the post since it's too old. I remember I also made an error on the Fantasy class (may have forgotten a category or two).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Ok, I decided to list the specifics for each class of ship. I'll start with the Fantasy class (Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation, Paradise)

1A: Upper / Lower: Scattered around the ship

PT: Porthole: Far forward on Decks 4, 5, 6, and 7

Inside (4A - 4I)

4A: Deck 4 Forward or Aft

4B: Deck 4 Midship; Deck 5 Forward or Aft

4C: Deck 5 Midship; Deck 6 Forward or Aft

4D: Deck 6 Midship; Deck 7 Forward or Aft

4E: Deck 7 Midship

4F, 4G, 4H: Not used

4I: Deck 11 Forward

Oceanview (6A - 6E)

6A: Deck 4 Forward or Aft

6B: Deck 4 Midship; Deck 5 Forward or Aft

6C: Deck 5 Midship; Deck 6 Forward or Aft

6D: Deck 6 Midship; Deck 7 Forward or Aft

6E: Deck 7 Midship

Balcony (8A - 8D): Ecstasy, Sensation, and Fascination only

8A: Deck 5 Aft

8B: Deck 5 Midship; Deck 6 Aft

8C: Deck 7 Aft

8D: Deck 7 Midship

Suites

OB: Obstructed View Suite: Deck 11 Forward (Not as forward as OS)

GS: Grand Suite: Deck 6 Midship

ES: Extended Balcony Grand Suite: Deck 6 Midship, Ecstasy, Sensation, and Fascination only

PH: Owner's Suite, not directly bookable. Not on Elation or Paradise. Deck 12 Forward

THANKS!!! This was very helpful, I can read the deck plans but having it laid out this way was much more helpful (and efficient) - for me anyway! :cool: