Princess Web Site

jbern66

A couple of years ago I was able to research cruises and find out on the Princess website availability of rooms. Invariably it would state whether a level (inside a, inside b,outside f,etc ) were sold out and would then show what was available. For some reason, I cannot now find that info on their site. Have they changed, or should I just relate this to another senior moment?

I have never seen that info on the princess site either. I usually find out in Travelocity what is available. Of course that is what they have, not other sites, but it is a start.

marilyn

I was checking cabin availability for the Golden on travelocity....then called my TA who was able to get me a cabin Travelocity said wasn't available....so I wouldn't count on an internet site for " all " the correct info.

When we were planning our future trip on the Grand P, I went to Cruise.com and they showed availability of the ship by floors. They were also much less expensive then our travel agent and Princess direct.

A couple of years ago I was able to research cruises and find out on the Princess website availability of rooms. Invariably it would state whether a level (inside a, inside b,outside f,etc ) were sold out and would then show what was available. For some reason, I cannot now find that info on their site. Have they changed, or should I just relate this to another senior moment?

At one time, Uniglobe had a great website that was similiar to this. They have since changed their website and it is practically worthless now.

Archived