last cruise for Pincess Emerald (16. April)

sonnenstrahl

It is our first cruise on princess and I would love to learn from your experience.

Because it is the last cruise for the season in the Caribbean before sailing the Emerald to Europe,

will it be very busy? We booked this time because we just assumed it is more quiet????? ;) Or maybe it is just the opposit and it is busy busy busy?????

Hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you.

Either way, filled or not, be sure to check out their final sale on merchandise they discount at the end of season sale. They really hate to keep it until next year.

I never do the "rummage sale" on board, but DH considers it a mandatory activity, second only to the muster drill. On the last Star Caribbean run before Europe he found a great Antarctica lined fleece jacket for $24 (less our 10%)...and bought it for me. I love it!

I never do the "rummage sale" on board, but DH considers it a mandatory activity, second only to the muster drill. On the last Star Caribbean run before Europe he found a great Antarctica lined fleece jacket for $24 (less our 10%)...and bought it for me. I love it!

Oh I never participate either but just go along with the wife for the laughs, watching people throw the stuff around while sitting there with my ipod. Same old stuff, different cruise.

Happy Cruiser,,,why would that be,,,they don't put the ship on ice it sails right away to Copenhagen and the sales should on go. But I will have an open eye. :)

All the stuff like sweat shirts, T shirts, jackets etc. have logo's for the Caribbean & next season everything will change. if they don't get rid of the stuff a decent prices they be carrying it around for months before they can sell it.

Happy Cruiser ,,You are a good salesperson, now I want to know.

Thank you for the tip.

Not me. If Princess depended on people like myself to make a profit on any of their ships they'd be broke. I am not the shopper nor salesman type . I look for a place to sit and carry the bags. :D

It is our first cruise on princess and I would love to learn from your experience.

Because it is the last cruise for the season in the Caribbean before sailing the Emerald to Europe,

will it be very busy? We booked this time because we just assumed it is more quiet????? ;) Or maybe it is just the opposit and it is busy busy busy?????

Thank you.

We are on the Ruby starting April 15th. It has been sold out for quite awhile now. School vacations in the Northeast could be part of the reason.:)

If you have a 10 day cruise, that would make a difference as the kids would have to be back in class before you return.:cool:

Thank you.

Come join our roll call. Lots of nice people to chat with. You can learn about our scheduled meet and greet and find out what everyone is planning in all the ports. We are all very excited for our cruise as April 16th gets closer:)

We're sailing on the last Western Caribbean cruise on the Crown in April and it's been sold out for weeks. So much for hoping for a visit from the upgrade fairy. :( Glad to hear of the "rummage sale" though. I love a great deal! Flea markets are heaven to me but I'll settle for a good rummage sale any day.

Archived