Mulligan FOS review 2/26-3/04 with pics

Does anyone else get like post cruise bla's:( We are a week off Freedom and man it really sucks. I want back on. If anyone has room in there luggage to hide someone.........:cool:

TOTALLY DO!!!! UGH!!! We have been home a week now also from our last cruise!!! Time goes so fast on the cruise! Many times I find myself saying a week ago I was .......

GREAT reveiw thank you for taking your time and posting it, really enjoyed it!

Does anyone else get like post cruise bla's:( We are a week off Freedom and man it really sucks. I want back on. If anyone has room in there luggage to hide someone.........:cool:

That's post-cruise depression my friend!

Great review btw!

This is Cindy(the other half of fishteam :D) I would just like to say a few things about the food. It was not the best we have ever had however there were a few things I really liked..........Mac N Cheese in the WJ, awesome! You get a spoon full and the cheese just strings up from it! Really good! All the fruit was fresh and good. We really enjoyed breakfast the best of any other meal. Scrambled eggs and grits! Yes I said grits! I am from the south and love them! The bacon and sausage, hash browns and pancakes, all very good. And the boxes of dry cereal were great to take back to the room for a snack later :rolleyes:....The main dining room had wonderful French Toast and fried eggs, could not get either one of these in the WJ.

Johnny Rockets was all great! The milkshakes and apple pie were totally to die for! Sorrento's Pizza was great if it was fresh! If it has been under the lights for awhile, wait for a fresh one. Cafe' Promenade had great Ham and Cheese croissants and cookies. And for breakfast, the apple pastries were great! I remember one morning eating breakfast 3 times :eek: Really hard to come back home and my breakfast not be cooked and waiting for me when I woke up! :D Also something we ate more than our fair share of was the soft serve ice cream by the pool deck! Only open from 11-730 I think but we just could not walk past it without getting one! :rolleyes:

Thats all I can think of for now, but I am sure Jeff will add more tonight!

Cindy

Please could you tell me how you get to the helipad. Fab review keep it coming.

Like someone else answered, deck four forward until you come to the stairs. Go up them and your there. It is that easy.

When we first boarded the ship we walked into the pharaohs palace and then just walked out the side door and it brought you out right at the stairs. We looked for it early because we knew that was were we wanted to be for sail away.

Well we have arrived at the part of the review I have been looking so forward to sharing with everyone. You have to understand, Cindy and I have never done anything comparable to this cruise. Going to Disney has been our biggest vacation and Chicago the furthest from home we have ever been. Never set foot out of the USA. So yes this was a very big deal for us. We read C.C. reviews and advise for the past year. We were so worried about missing the ship if we didn't take a RCI excursion and were late back to port. But there was one name that kept coming up on here for a St Marteen tour and that was Bernards Tours. See, the one thing that I had to see on this whole cruise, I could not miss, was Maho Beach. RCI does not offer a excursion there. So after a lot of worried thought we entrusted this once in a life time moment to a total stranger. ( maybe I am being a little melodramatic but it was that important to us ) Without even requiring a deposit, we were just told to meet at the statue at the yellow building at the end of the pier at 8:30am that morning.

DSC_1461.jpg

The tall gentlemen on the right is Bernard himself

DSC_1466.jpg

His partner to his left was checking everyone in and collecting the $40 each for the tour. ( This was the BEST $40 I think I have ever spent )

DSC_1467.jpg

After getting things organized, Bernard walks up, shakes my hand and gives Cindy a hug and congratulates us on our anniversary. Might not mean a lot to some but was a big something to us. Sometimes its the little things that mean the most. At lease to us anyway. We were in the airconditioned van and on our way by around 8:45. First stop.......

DSC_1469.jpg

DSC_1473.jpg

Great review and pics. Thanks! Was there a name to the tour? Or, is this the only tour they offer? Thanks again.

He had group tours and then there were private tours. We just got the $40 group tour. The neat thing is there were more than one van and more than one tour but the kind of kept close but on there own if that makes any sense, They kept each other informed on traffic and such.

This is were Bernard sold me on his business. That he cares about his customers and cares about how he conducts his company. Now this may not be diddly to anyone but us.......

So Cindy and I go to this little bar there on the beach. ( I think it was Pedro's but not positive ) Cindy wants to try a Mud Slide which has a scoop of ice cream in it.

P1010701.jpg

About that time, Temo comes up to us and gives both of us a hug and tells us happy anniversary. Then Bernard comes by and hands Cindy a gift.

P1010956.jpg

We added the photo. Anyway, when Cindy goes to open it , she spills her entire drink into her lap, icecream and all:eek: Without saying anything, Bernard goes and buys her another one. No charge. I told you that it wasn't much. But to us the thought and generosity of this said a lot.

P1010702.jpg

Archived