Bathroom amenitites?

imanewcruiser

I believe they only have tubs in the suites. You'll get bathrobes, shampoo, body wash and a bowl of items that varies ie; razor, antacid, breathe right strips, energy drink mix. There's a magnifying mirror on the wall and a hair dryer in the top drawer under the vanity in the main room.

Have a great cruise!

I never seem to like the shampoo provided in the shower-wall dispenser...so I always bring my own. Their body wash is fairly good. Last cruise, in the goody bowl, they had a couple little packets of a name brand shampoo which was good stuff. The goody bowl contents always seem to vary somewhat, but are a cool extra. I always prefer my own blow dryer to the ones provided, but this is no different than most hotels.:)

Shower question: Will the floor get wet from the shower water? We're in a wrap aft. Thanks.

I don't think an aft wrap is any different but the showers are pretty small. If you're more than petite chances are you're gonna bump the curtain and the floor and toilet will get wet. Heck...the whole bathroom got wet when I would have to shave my legs. :P To my knowledge the suite have tubs and a normal amount of space, but everything else is compact.

Don't bother bringing a blow dryer from home. They are a no no.

I have always brought a blow dryer from home, without a problem. For one thing, not all ships have blow dryers, and the ones that do will not dry your hair very fast, especially if you have thick hair :). As long as the cord is not frayed, if they even bother to inspect it, it will be fine.

Ok, so another quick question--do they have irons in the staterooms? I know that our clothes for dinner will be very wrinkled! :)

Irons are only in the laundry rooms.

Ok, so another quick question--do they have irons in the staterooms? I know that our clothes for dinner will be very wrinkled! :)

We bought a travel size bottle of downy wrinkle release spray and it works pretty well! Another tip if you don't have a garment bag is to roll rather than fold your clothes and they'll wrinkle less when you pack your suitcase. :)

Shower question: Will the floor get wet from the shower water? We're in a wrap aft. Thanks.

The aft wrap on Spirit class (pride, legend, spirit, miracle) are suites, they have a tub with sliding shower doors. So, your floor shouldn't get wet really.

There is no conditioner, so you must bring some if you use it. The showers are tiny so ladies must get creative to shave. I personally hate the shower curtain. It will cling to you sometimes. Some of the other cruise lines have glass doors, which is much better.

I have had problems with the shower over flowing and flooding my entire bathroom before. I let my cabin steward know and he had it taken care of immediately.

There is no conditioner, so you must bring some if you use it. The showers are tiny so ladies must get creative to shave. I personally hate the shower curtain. It will cling to you sometimes. Some of the other cruise lines have glass doors, which is much better.

I have had problems with the shower over flowing and flooding my entire bathroom before. I let my cabin steward know and he had it taken care of immediately.

The chair clips that you use on the deck or beach chairs to keep your towel from blowing off, work great as weights to keep your shower curtain from "attacking" you! A couple clipped to the bottom of the curtain work like a charm.....even a couple of clothes pins will do the same thing. Keeps the curtain from clinging to you, and keeps it hanging straight so there is not so much a problem of water on the floor.

the aft wraps have tubs, so no, unless you don't drip dry first.

We're on the Splendor, do they have tubs?? It's been a long time since we've had a cabin that the floor got all wet. Just was wondering if they still did. Thanks all!

The Splendor aft wraps are not suites and have no tubs, only showers. We've never had the floor get wet from the shower and we haven't had problems with the shower curtains either. You should be fine.

Archived