P&O Past guests now recognized by

fishtaco

Where do you find information about these 'loyalty' programs?

Just remember to tell your TA, or the cruise line if booking direct ,that you are a past passenger and they will have a record of your cruise.

We have rung Cunard in Sydney , (all part of the Carnival umbrella ), and they could bring up all other cruises with Princess,P&O etc.......

Past passengers dont seem to get many "brownie points" these days , except an invite to the past passengers bun fight, once on board.:D

Incidentally in this 'shake up' about accepting another line's days I have now been advised by P&O UK that they will no longer accept any Princess or P&O Australia days for their Portunus club accounts. They used to give 50% allowance for these lines but no longer

• 1 month later...

Has anyone attempted to call captains circle in SYD and ask them? I'd be interested to see what the story is, if not I will just go down the VIP line on October 20 and see if they acknowledge the my VIP urn, whats the worst they can do? Kick me to the back of the line?

• 4 months later...

Resurrecting this post as I have now cruised on the Carnival Spirit and was wondering if anyone had any clarification about the loyalty programs. Since I've completed a Carnival Australia cruise can this be added to my Princess credits??

May have to ring Captain's Circle to find out I guess :rolleyes:

Resurrecting this post as I have now cruised on the Carnival Spirit and was wondering if anyone had any clarification about the loyalty programs. Since I've completed a Carnival Australia cruise can this be added to my Princess credits??

May have to ring Captain's Circle to find out I guess :rolleyes:

NO...all cruise lines have their own loyalty program except p&o but p&o count towards your princess cruising days

We got our 49 days on Arcadia (P&O UK) March last year, credited to our Princess Captains Circle Account, puts us around 350 days now.

But on the ship I heard that P&O UK were stopping that credit from May 2012. But you know what shipboard rumours are like ! LOL.

We are cruising on Spirit later in the year and whilst we got no discounts as past P&O pax, our travel agent believed she could probably get us discounts such as free laundry bag or increased OBC. Still waiting to see how she went....

jessica on some cruises the Spirit is offering OBC but not sure about the free laundry....if its like p&o and princess you can do it yourself for a few dollars

Archived