Beer bag/drinks

If I purchase a bag of beers and don't drink them all can I bring them to my room. Can I then bring a beer to dinner with me or any drink for that matter? How do I keep my beer cold? Sailing explorer.

You can take the beers back to your room. Make sure you pack a bottle opener and don't let the bartender open all the bottles at the bar. You can put them in the fridge in the room or keep them in the bag and ask your cabin attendant for ice. You can bring any drink to dinner but you may be a little out of place bringing the whole cooler. :D If that doesn't bother you, at least hide it under the table.:D

There was an opener attached to the bag. Our cabin steward iced the bag everyday without our asking...

They may run out of the bags so pack an opener just in case. If they have no bags, they use the buckets. Last I knew the buckets didn't have the opener attached.

If I purchase a bag of beers and don't drink them all can I bring them to my room. Can I then bring a beer to dinner with me or any drink for that matter? How do I keep my beer cold? Sailing explorer.

I'm confused....what do you meand don't drink them all ;)

Traveling with friends and we all drink the same brand, so looking forward to the bag. Feels kinda silly transporting the bucket from the pool to another venue. And yes, you can bring bevvies from place to place around the ship. Although I agree- might look a little bit redneck in the MDR. SO if you see someone on Exp next week with a bag 'o beers in the MDR, it's not me. Really ;) :p

You buy a bag of beer 8 bottles, bag comes with a bottle opener. Every refill you get 8 bottles for the price of seven. I heard they'll be made available on the Explorer starting today 4/21

This is one I have seen but seems I might have seen another shape as well. http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/5580884

Anyone know if they are currently available on the Allure?

Bummer, they didn't have them on our sailing a couple weeks ago.

They had had them earlier as I read on a Allure review & saw a pic...

When DH called RCCL last week about the beer bags they told him it was fleet wide so he pressed the issue and had her email the Explorer to see that they have them. So maybe you should call to check for what ever ship you will be on. If it is to be fleet wide they need to do so.

We bought one on the Allure last summer. We have brought it on Monarch, Navigator and the Liberty since then and none of the bartenders knew what it was. We used it anyway. Loved the fact that it had an opener attached so we could drink any left overs(only happened once), later. It never leaked :D

Anyone with first hand info. When the ice melts does the bag leak water all over the carpet and elevator as your going back to your room? Thanks...

I bought one 3 years ago and take it on my cruises, one of the great things about it is that it does NOT sweat! We bought it on the Monarch 3 years ago and have not seem them since.

We bought one on the Allure last summer. We have brought it on Monarch, Navigator and the Liberty since then and none of the bartenders knew what it was. We used it anyway. Loved the fact that it had an opener attached so we could drink any left overs(only happened once), later. It never leaked :D

Thanks for the first hand info about not leaking. We think we will get one on the allure.

Archived