Free Shutterfly photo book

jdvmd

Looks like NCL is giving free Shutterfly books away again. Got the email this morning. Appears to be the same offer as before: 20-page, pay for shipping etc.

Who else?

Yes! The expiration is a couple weeks after our next cruise. Im all over that book. We always get one. :D

Go it too.

I have a question since I am new to NCL and taking my first cruise with them this year. Does this offer come often? The offer expires before I take my trip. I know I could use for other photos but would be nice to do a cruise one.

Thanks!

Go it too.

I have a question since I am new to NCL and taking my first cruise with them this year. Does this offer come often? The offer expires before I take my trip. I know I could use for other photos but would be nice to do a cruise one.

Thanks!

I got one last year just about this time and then another today so it looks like yearly so far.

Hey I got one too!! Just checked! Thankfully it has a long exp. date! Can't wait to do this when we get home from our cruise that's coming up in 11 days!!! seems like a good deal :):D:)

I received an email this morning as well! I sent a message to my family that we shared our last cruise with to send me pictures! I only took a few pictures from the cruise since I was enjoying it so much and kept forgetting to snap pictures! Hopefully I will have enough to fill up the book.

I received an offer last year as well, but it expired before our cruise. I hope they continue to do this! I'd love to make a photo book of our cruise next February. We booked a Haven Suite on the Epic and I will definitely be documenting the whole trip since we won't be spoiling ourselves like that for a LONG time! :-)

I got the email about this..How much is the shipping, how good is the picture quality?

Everyone from last year seem to love the books. I know I loved mine.

There are tons of options to use while making them. You can pick your own style, the background "paper", they have little things to put all over them like garnishments that you do in real scrap booking. They turn out nice. They have a hard cover on them too. I always find that I just can't fit everything in to the allotted pages they allow (which I think is 20 pages) and some times end up buying extra pages to finish my book out.

If I remember correctly, the shipping was like $7 or something. Not bad for a memory book.

I've seen people on here mention that they do these books all the time for gifts as well (at Christmas and Birthdays). They are well liked around here. :D

Looks like NCL is giving free Shutterfly books away again. Got the email this morning. Appears to be the same offer as before: 20-page, pay for shipping etc.

Who else?

Just got mine! I'm excited to create a book for the cruise we just came back from - the timing couldn't be better!

got one too! I did it for a Christmas gift - it came after our October Gem sailing last year I believe, because that's what I did in the book. It's a nice hardcover book, pics came out great. My husband loved it!

Not sure what I'm going to do in this book, but I will say if anyone doesn't want theirs or doesn't plan to use it, please email me your code! marybethp at yahoo dot com.

Yes! The expiration is a couple weeks after our next cruise. Im all over that book. We always get one. :D

Gra2172, when are you sailing to Alaska? We are on the Jewel on June 9 and I am wondering if you are with us? Thanks, Dallas

Both DH and I got one (we use two different emails to make sure we don't miss anything) - does that mean we also have 2 books?? We do have separate lattitude numbers:)

Are they two different codes? If they are then maybe you do get two!?

Both DH and I got one (we use two different emails to make sure we don't miss anything) - does that mean we also have 2 books?? We do have separate lattitude numbers:)

i am wondering the same thing. I am thinking i have to create two orders using the right names for each order

Archived