Does Oceana's new Drink Package include drinks at the bar

skiladyldp

Wy should a wine of 14 dollars retail not be a good wine. I have had cheaper wines that are very good. My favorite wine is the Rioja Crianza 2008 from Muriel which I buy wholesal for only 5.50 euro a bottle.

Wow! I was previously referred to as a rabbit for choosing the drink package and now a "pig swill". I found the package a bargain with El Tosoro Platinum Margaritas and Hendicks gin martinis, and Aspen coffee in baristas. So much or being a plebian.

Amazing, isn't it? That "pig swill" thing got to me, too. Two-for-one drinks makes porkers of us, eh? Too funny.

Nice to know what our fellow passengers think of us.

Fortunately, plenty of your other fellow passengers enjoy the conviviality of Happy Hour and find the social atmosphere, mingling, visiting, and reviewing the joys of the day and looking forward to the evening as more than worthwhile. If we are on the same ship sometime, I will see you "at the trough!"

LOL

Amazing, isn't it? That "pig swill" thing got to me, too. Two-for-one drinks makes porkers of us, eh? Too funny.

Nice to know what our fellow passengers think of us.

Fortunately, plenty of your other fellow passengers enjoy the conviviality of Happy Hour and find the social atmosphere, mingling, visiting, and reviewing the joys of the day and looking forward to the evening as more than worthwhile. If we are on the same ship sometime, I will see you "at the trough!"

LOL

It is amazing ..I agree:eek:

Most people that go to HH are there to enjoy the company of others

they have not been sitting at the trough all day

Sometimes we share the 2 for 1 offer that is only 1 drink per day for us .. little piglets that we are :rolleyes:

Lyn

The quality of the wines range from good to surprisingly good, and the variety is such that you'll always be able to find something that will pair well with what you are eating. The variety is not such that you will have a number of choices within a given variety.

It would not be productive to discuss winery's or vintages here, because aside from the wines that are offered by the glass on the Bar Menu, the wines on offer vary dependent on cost, availability, and where the ships are sailing.

In short, if you are a "wine person" who seeks out challenging vintages and enjoys a great deal of variety in the wines that you drink, then this is not the package for you.

These packages represent solid comfort and the ease of knowing that a compatible wine will always be available, but they are by no means a "tasting" experience.

I just emailed you through the contact you listed about our Insignia Cruise coming up. I hope you can help with any details or advice. Thank you.

What is the policy of purchasing a bottle of wine in port and then bringing on the ship to drink in the room? Thought that would be a fun thing to do...also bringing back some cheeses and apps found browsing. Can you let me know? Thanks. We are taking the Insignia Oceania in July for the Sun splashed Med. cruise.

What is the policy of purchasing a bottle of wine in port and then bringing on the ship to drink in the room? Thought that would be a fun thing to do...also bringing back some cheeses and apps found browsing. Can you let me know? Thanks. We are taking the Insignia Oceania in July for the Sun splashed Med. cruise.

Wine is no problem to bring for your use in the cabin you can also take it to the dining venues & pay the corkage fee

Not sure on the cheeses ..

Oceania have some very nice ones you could always get a plate for your cabin