who does well accomodating special diet

Freebythesea

Our first cruise we sailed HAL and they did great accommodating our food allergies (gluten and dairy). Not so much this past cruise though. Who have you found works well with your food restrictions? We want to take that into consideration for the next time.

Oceania does well but you must let them know well in advance 60 days I think

My sister who is allergic to many things found MSC worked well for her but the smoking policy would be a deal breaker for us

Celebrity has a special prep area for special food requests. They did a great job with gluten free for my friend. Each night our waiter would tell her about the next night and even what sauces to avoid. She never got sick. She found a potato volka so she could have her martini too.:)

Carnival does wonderful job also. Many threads on Gluten Free and non-dairy diets onthe Carnival board. Carnival even makes a GF version of their Warm Chocolate Melting Cake.

I haven't read too many hardships for any line.

Celebrity has a special prep area for special food requests. They did a great job with gluten free for my friend. Each night our waiter would tell her about the next night and even what sauces to avoid. She never got sick. She found a potato volka so she could have her martini too.:)
We sat next to some vegans on Celebrity and they were absolutely delighted with the way their food requirements were handled. Each night the maitre d' would come over to their table and discuss what would be prepared for them the following day. They were pleasantly surprised when they received some additional dishes that were prepared specially for them as well.

Archived