What is one thing you like least about a cruise?

I wish the time at a port was extended so you are able to visit multiple sites. I love the Western Caribbean because of the Mayan ruins. There is usually time to see only one. I saw a Bermuda itinerary that was in port for 3 days. I would just rather spend 2 days in a port I like than visiting 3 ports for a short period of time. On the other hand I would be happy with just sea days. It's more relaxing to spend days on the ship vs.spending a day on the run.

I dislike sea days :S

Trying to find a chair with friends by the pool... or the greasy pool towards the end of the cruise. And at sea-days, all activities have line ups. Granted, one of the reasons I dislike sea days is because every cruise I've on, a port was always cancelled so I end up with 4 sea days in a one week cruise..

I wish the time at a port was extended so you are able to visit multiple sites. I love the Western Caribbean because of the Mayan ruins. There is usually time to see only one. I saw a Bermuda itinerary that was in port for 3 days. I would just rather spend 2 days in a port I like than visiting 3 ports for a short period of time. On the other hand I would be happy with just sea days. It's more relaxing to spend days on the ship vs.spending a day on the run.

I hate when they come to an end and you have to try and repack all your stuff

The whole last day which includes debarkation...breakfast, checking to make sure all of your stuff has been packed, leaving the ship, and the entire trip home. IN fact, the whole day, even after home, is just totally a bummer of a day :mad:

Archived