What is one thing you like least about a cruise?

This is not cruise vacation specific; people with annoying, out of contol children. Everyone is excited to be on vacation; there are too many parents that have not taught their children proper table manners, etc....Unfortunately you always seem to run into these families throughout the ship, sit next to them in the dining room, and behind them at the shows!

This is not cruise vacation specific; people with annoying, out of contol children. Everyone is excited to be on vacation; there are too many parents that have not taught their children proper table manners, etc....Unfortunately you always seem to run into these families throughout the ship, sit next to them in the dining room, and behind them at the shows!

Thankfully I do not go to the shows. But not for that reason.

1) I worry about missing the ship, until I actually step on the ship, can't trust the airlines.

2) tender lines

3) my wife complaining about me drinking to much:p

The mass of crushing crowds in places! Like debarkation! Yuck..........

Yes, I agree, and that ties in nicely with my absolute least favorite thing about cruising...having to leave the ship at the end of the cruise!!!

I haven't cruised Carnival in a few years, but I always hated all the cheesy dressed up characters in the MDR and at the ports. Do I really need a picture of me and some guy in a pirate costume while I'm eating dinner? No. :p

1. PEOPLE WHO LET THEIR CABIN DOOR SLAM SHUT LOUDLY -- you never know who might be trying to rest in a cabin near you.

2. Debarkation is bad, but I think the wait at the airport for the flight home is even worse.

3. Groups of kids roaming the halls, playing in the elevators, etc.

I haven't cruised Carnival in a few years, but I always hated all the cheesy dressed up characters in the MDR and at the ports. Do I really need a picture of me and some guy in a pirate costume while I'm eating dinner? No. :p

Oh absolutely! You can NEVER have too many pictures of you with some guy dressed in a pirate costume while you're trying to enjoy dinner.:rolleyes::D

Who BUYS those pictures?:confused: DW and I just walk past now, have for years. About the most pointless photo op ever...

I really dislike the iced tea on board on Lido and in the MDR. It's awful and just insulting to any true Southerner.

And I third it!!! Also dragging my carry-on around while waiting for the cabins to be ready. AND I really don't understand why they keep making everyone leave and go home.

I likle most everything but since you asked and I am a balanced dude, What I like least?

The food I guess.

Photographers interrupting my meal.

The crowds at times, especially the comedy club.

the coffee

the crappy watered down juices

1.)The inability of a cruise line to set out rules and then enforce them evenly

2.) The inability of cruise lines to set dining room policy and stay with it.

3.) The inability of me to go on more cruises and still keep my job.

Archived