Refurbished Summit/Infinity OV 3112 - 3144 Pictures

sarahc78

Thank you to everyone who has posted!!! I'm very much looking forward to sailing in 3140 on the Millennium in 3 short weeks!

Gail8, I noticed the over the door shoe hanger in the picture! It looks like storage is at a premium in those cabins as they lack the upper cabinets around the vanity. It looks like the shoe hanger is hanging from the closet door? Or is it the washroom door? I'll likely get one and do the same - it looks useful for things like sunscreen and such. I've never purchased one for a cruise - what kind of top should I be looking for? (What is it hanging from?).

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Newbcruiser1

• 1 month later...
Thank you for this great thread... because of it we were able to snag 3112 on the Summit for July 2016 :D

Great cabin! We've been in it twice.

Just a recommendation- as soon as you can get into the cabin, close the curtains so the sun doesn't heat it up! You'll feel better sooner!

Enjoy.

Thank you to everyone who has posted!!! I'm very much looking forward to sailing in 3140 on the Millennium in 3 short weeks!

Gail8, I noticed the over the door shoe hanger in the picture! It looks like storage is at a premium in those cabins as they lack the upper cabinets around the vanity. It looks like the shoe hanger is hanging from the closet door? Or is it the washroom door? I'll likely get one and do the same - it looks useful for things like sunscreen and such. I've never purchased one for a cruise - what kind of top should I be looking for? (What is it hanging from?).

Thanks in advance!

I can't speak to the specific cabin, but I can tell you about over the door shoe holders! We buy the ones that have two square hooks at the top that go over the top of the closet or someone's bathroom door and have always allowed the door to fully close. We have bought different brands and they all have worked. We have bought them online and at a dollar type store, never more than $10 or so. We have been on a couple different Celebrity ships as well as other lines and the shoe holder always works. Even when we book a suite with more than enough storage there is something nice about having a centralized place for things you want to grab as you're going out the door. Make sure you get the clear kind--that's part of what makes it work so well!

Edited by QuitMyDayJob

Great cabin! We've been in it twice.

Just a recommendation- as soon as you can get into the cabin, close the curtains so the sun doesn't heat it up! You'll feel better sooner!

Enjoy.

thanks for the heads up :D

I can't speak to the specific cabin, but I can tell you about over the door shoe holders! We buy the ones that have two square hooks at the top that go over the top of the closet or someone's bathroom door and have always allowed the door to fully close. We have bought different brands and they all have worked. We have bought them online and at a dollar type store, never more than $10 or so. We have been on a couple different Celebrity ships as well as other lines and the shoe holder always works. Even when we book a suite with more than enough storage there is something nice about having a centralized place for things you want to grab as you're going out the door. Make sure you get the clear kind--that's part of what makes it work so well!

Thanks for your reply! My cruise has now come and gone. Due to luggage weight issues, I ultimately opted to forego the shoe hanger. Strangely, there was more than enough storage in the room despite not having the cabinets around the vanity!

As I was traveling with a friend, I opted to use large makeup bags to organize my things and keep them contained - I had one for bathroom items which I stored under the sink, one for makeup which I kept on the desk, and one for non-makeup items (sunscreen, bug repellant wipes, febreeze, bandaids, nail polish, hairspray, etc) that I needed outside of the bathroom which I also kept on the desk. I stored my hair dryer, brush, and curling iron in the lower cabinet of the desk. In my night table I kept my medications and some oddball items (chargers that were infrequently needed, umbrella, hat, e-reader when not in use, etc).

This worked really well for me! All my storage fears for nothing! :)

The shoe holder we always bring with us doesn't come with the cabin but is certainly handy to have. Sorry must have missed your original post.

Gail

Edited by gail8

The shoe holder we always bring with us doesn't come with the cabin but is certainly handy to have. Sorry must have missed your original post.

Gail

No worries! And just to clarify, I knew they didn't come with the cabin! [emoji5]️ Yours just looked like a good fit which was why I asked what kind of hanging mechanism it had! [emoji3]

• 1 year later...
We will be in 3112 on the Millie September 14 wine cruise. Will try to post photos when we get back. If I can't get big photos on CC, I'll email them if that helps. Shirley

I would really appreciate it if you could send me any pictures you have of cabin 3112.

Thanks,

Jerry

• 6 months later...