Refurbished Summit/Infinity OV 3112 - 3144 Pictures

sarahc78

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for all the good Info about the Infinity Deck 2, Plaza cabins 3112-3144. We are booked on the Infinity for the 17 Day Westbound Panama Canal on Sept 18, 2015 in one of them. Looking forward to the 'huge' windows.:)

We just booked one of these for this very same cruise. I know that is really planning ahead but otherwise, may not have gotten what we wanted.

See you onboard for my 55th b-day celebration. I love the Infinity.

• 2 months later...

Just like Laura, I've been in 3112 and 3120 and will be in cabin 3116 next December

All those cabins are super quiet... But I've found a comment about cabin 3144 (last one)

"Past guests in cabin 3144 have indicated that noise levels were intolerably loud."

Here's the link

http://*****************/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=celebrity+summit

I can't say if it's true or not.....

We were in 3144 on the Summit this May. Every night around midnight to 1AM or so noise would begin and continue on and off for about an hour. We more or less laughed it off but one night I went up to deck four to investigate. It turns out the cabin is directly below a public restroom and that's the time of day they did the big cleaning of it. Based on our experience we'd not book 3144 again but would take any of the others.

I ended up booking 3116 for my cruise next May.

Will report back after the cruise about the cabin and any noise problems. Shouldn't be any. :)

Monica

We had 3112. You will have absolutely no problem with 3116. 3112 was our favourite cabin that we have ever had.

We started our cruising 'career ' in a concierge class aft cabin and then tried a sky suite, a cabin on the hump, a sunset verandah, and most recently an aqua class aft on the Constellation. We have progressively used our balcony less and less as we've gotten to know the layout of the ships and met so many great folks on cruise critic. We just booked 3132 for about half of what we paid for our last cruise which means we'll probably need to take two cruises instead of one! These cabins sounds like a win win situation[emoji1]

Edited by akowilm

• 1 month later...
We were in 3112 on Summit from July 14-21 and loved it. When we first got on it was very hot, but once we closed the curtains, and asked our cabin attendant to keep them closed so the sun didn't heat the room, the a/c worked fine. My husband said he heard a hum, but honestly I didn't and it didn't seem to bother him. The location is awesome and we are booked in the same cabin again in December.

Here are some pictures:

027_zps4be17bc5.jpg

025_zps13358f05.jpg

Has anyone sailed in one of these "new" large window Oceanview cabins on M class ships recently?

With some of the reports relating to maintenance issues and mould in showers on M class ships, I was wondering if these staterooms still look and feel "New".

• 1 month later...

We have booked cabin 3120 next year and specifically booked it for the larger window (saving on a balcony, but still want the best view we can get without one!)

For anyone who has been in connecting cabins 3120 and 3122, or any of the new cabins from 3112 - 3144 that connect (many of them do) did you hear any noise from your neighbours? And where was the connecting door and did this impact at all.

Many thanks:)

We were in 3112 on Millenium in April. No signs of wear and tear, no mould, no noise, perfect position near midship elevators/stairs, great views from the large window........can't think of a single negative. We'd definitely recommend these cabins

Thanks! We were on Millennium in January this year in a normal oceanview cabin on deck 3 forward. Loved the cabin, but am so looking forward to the larger window on our Alaska cruise next year. We didn't book a balcony as it's $900 more for the 2 of us, and we would rather put that money towards excursions, but would still like to be able to have a view when we are in our cabin.

• 8 months later...

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has had any experience in room 3140 on the M-class ships? There are reports of noise in 3144 and I'm wondering if this noise extends forward to 3140 as well? It's the last cabin left in this hallway, but if it's noisy we'll just keep the interior room that we have now.

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...