Summer CD Schedule

pcmom10

The summer CD Schedule was just posted on John Heald's Facebook page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdFIyc0V1TWdwMVNWZVVXM2ZCdzlEUVE&output=html

Anyone know who CD Corey Rogers is? He/She will be on the Dream instead of Steve Knisley.

Thanks for posting this. Has anyone sailed with Brad Calabrese? He'll be the CD on the Freedom when I sail.

We had Cory as ACD on the Dream in April. Steve was CD and was my least favorite of 5 cruises. Sailing again on the Dream June 30th and was praying that Steve wasn't there again. Lucky for us, Corey is! Corey is a rising star as cruise directors go and I'm glad to see Carnival giving him the opportunity to shine!

Thanks, maybe at this rate I will get Jen when we are on the Legend again! She has been my CD on all but one cruise(my first) and while it doesn't make or break the cruise ,it is kind of like going back to camp and getting the same councelor.

Thanks for posting this. Has anyone sailed with Brad Calabrese? He'll be the CD on the Freedom when I sail.

Brad is FANTASTIC and probably the best cruise director we've sailed with to date. He's funny, outgoing and very personable. He's always out and and about remembers you by name. You'll enjoy him.

Brad is FANTASTIC and probably the best cruise director we've sailed with to date. He's funny, outgoing and very personable. He's always out and and about remembers you by name. You'll enjoy him.

Great! Thanks for the feedback. In my experience, a good CD definitely can enhance a cruising experience. On our first cruise on the Triumph in '04 I THINK our CD was named Brad. If so, I wonder if it's the same one. He was great!

Great! Thanks for the feedback. In my experience, a good CD definitely can enhance a cruising experience. On our first cruise on the Triumph in '04 I THINK our CD was named Brad. If so, I wonder if it's the same one. He was great!

Probably was. I know he was a floater for a while before he got his own ship. Tall guy, Canadian.

Yay! We've got Josh "Big Sexy" Waitzman! I've heard a lot of good stuff about him. Hopefully he'll be on point when we cruise.

And hopefully the schedule won't change.

We had "Big Sexy" on our cruise on the Freedom a couple of years ago! He's very funny and just very laid back. You'll really like him!

so who can tell me about Malcolm Burns?

Had Malcolm on our last cruise on the Miracle. His trademark is "whoo-hoo," which he says A LOT. Cruise directors don't make or break a cruise for me, but we did enjoy him at the Newlywed Game. We didn't really run into him a lot on board--his assistants were very visible, though.

Has anyone ever had Marciello Alvarado? He is going to be the director of the Sensation in August. This is going to be my first cruise. I don't think it really matters if the cruise director is good or not? What do they do?

Has anyone ever had Marciello Alvarado? He is going to be the director of the Sensation in August. This is going to be my first cruise. I don't think it really matters if the cruise director is good or not? What do they do?

In charge of entertainment.. music shows game ect.. Sorda the carnival spokesperson on each ship..

has anyone been with Todd Whitmer on the splendor?

Had Todd in the Freedom. We liked him. He seems to be a night owl because most of the time we saw him he was out at the piano bar and disco area socializing with passengers. He sang at the deck party and was pretty entertaining.

Looks like Liberty lost Jaime to the Pride. That sucks.

then that is good for us! We had Kirk on the Pride last time

so who can tell me about Malcolm Burns?

I really liked him and saw him a lot on the ship. He is trying to cut back on his "woo hoo" at least that is what he said LOL

Archived