Sun - Best Specialty Restaurant ?

We've been away from NCL for awhile but are back :) Looking at the many Speciality Restaurants and am curious as to which (In your opinion) had the biggest "Wow" factor and why. On our last NCL Cruise, we dined in Le Bistro, which was wonderful (but) both Churrascaria and Teppanyaki have now caught my eye............ Thoughts and Comments appreciated !

CI too love the ambience of Il Adagio. Luckily I get to have my breakfast and lunch in there. It is a heavenly way to wake up at sea. Il Adagio used to be considered as the best in the fleet by many until NCL started messin' with it. I can judge for myself next March.

If I had to pick a NCL fave fleet-wide it would be Le Bistro. Great menu. I don't think the LB on the Sun has the atmosphere as some of the other ships.

I always enjoy Tepenyaki, but it can be loud and crowded.

Looking forward to trying Moderno.

And the Sun has the Great Outdoors too. Gotta love the afternoon snack. My mom loves the Polish sausage.

Many folks like Las Ramblas. We didn't much care for it.

The sports bar is fun for those "blue lagoon type snacks". Limited hours though.

Enjoy the Sunny Sun, my fave.

Edited: just noticed you have already sailed the Sun once. So my comments may be something you already know. Sorry.

Hands down Churrascaria ive ate there 3 times! Its worth every penny especially if you love meat!! Plus its $20.00 at home for the same meal is 38.50 ..

Teppanyaki is $25.00 but I have a local Teppanyaki like place at home which cost 1/2 that So I choose The Brizilian Steakhouse everytime!!

The sushi bar is great also with low prices My wife and I both ate there for like $12 with there new pricing! That included the Tip.. And The sushi was Amazing! we went back the last night!

We have enjoyed all the specialty restaurants onboard the Sun. We are fans of East Meets West. (same menu as Cagneys). The food & staff were outstanding. Depending on what you like to eat. I truly enjoy going to LeBistro, DH prefers Cagneys we compromise and go to both. Just he get san extra Cagneys. The Il Adagio was fantastic. Especially for the views. You can't go wrong with anyone of them on the Sun. JMOH. Whatever you chose enjoy!

Archived