When will I get cabin assignment/png rate

I know that it's still over a month away, but the suspense is killing me When will I know where I my cabin will be on the Glory on July 26th?

Also, when people book these types of rooms, do they show as booked or open when you look on Carnival's website (doing a fake booking)?

Anyone know if there is a particular system of assigning guests to cabins?

You are asking a question with no answer. No one knows when it will be assigned.

No way to even guess. I booked 8 days out and we thought only high deck insides left, wow, thats what Ill get, but upgrade fairy started to call and got 2nd to the bottom deck after she finished. Got assigned wednesday for a sailing the following weekend.

Our cabin assignment appeared several months before sailing - When we went to register our passenger info online the cabin was already assigned - just 2 days after booking a guarantee.

Finally, someone else this happened to. The same thing happened to me and several people on here have told me that I must not have booked a Guarantee room. I know what I booked...even have original documents that tells what we booked. We booked a guarantee cabin and it showed up on our documents TBA. Two days later I looked again and the cabin was assigned...this was 520 days before the sailing:eek::eek: I had never heard of a guarantee being assigned so early but it was. Still 6 months till the cruise and was hoping they might change it but no such luck...the cruise is sold out.

So to OP...there is no correct answer for your question. They will assign it whenever lol.

Well, I guess I will just have to be patient - just wondering too about what kind of "system" they use to assign - if they have several png or gty rates booked. Just totally random?:confused:

System seems to be a carnival secret.

System seems to be a carnival secret.

Thank you for the answer about the system! Even if it is a secret! I don't like secrets though...the answer to this is really bugging me...wish I had some inside information. PVP avoided the topic.

We always book guarantee for the lowest level we would be happy with.... Last year (RCCL) and this year (CCL) our room number was posted almost immediately upon final payment. In the past, we have not found out until checking in at port. Upgrade fairy has always visited until these last two cruises - no upgrade .... perhaps the later your room is assigned the better chances of an upgrade. GOOD LUCK!

Archived