New gifts on Carnival.com

missdebi

I asked Mary over on Carnival.com when the new gifts would be coming out and she said in the next few weeks!!! If you have looked at the site you have noticed the inventory was very limited. Hopefully they will rework the site and add some neat items!

I asked Mary over on Carnival.com when the new gifts would be coming out and she said in the next few weeks!!! If you have looked at the site you have noticed the inventory was very limited. Hopefully they will rework the site and add some neat items!

Thanks for the update! Although I was hoping it would be sooner than later since we sail in 2 weeks.

I have been wondering what new stuff will be on there. I ordered a High Seas gift pack for our cruise in November and I wonder if it will change at all since the stuff in it is pretty basic.

There are some NEW Speciality items listed. The PARTY Coolers.

Here's the link.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=Specialty+Items

I'm hoping for new items before our December cruise...I enjoy ordering a few surprises for our cabin =)

Kerryman, I purchase the silver party cooler last cruise...it's nice and comes with a bottle opener!

I'm so glad to hear that! DD and I are sailing B2B in August and I've always had something awaiting her in the cabin. I just ordered yesterday for the first leg and was so disapointed in the selection and was wondering why it was so poor. I'll wait to order her gift for the second leg until the site's updated. It'll be nice to have some new things to choose from. :D

I ordered 3 sets of t shirt/hat/sling bag for our cruise and we never got them. Someone called the cabin and told me they were sold out. I did get a refund about a week after returning home. I was kinda bummed, especially since I did not pack beach bags or hats thinking we would be using our new ones. We ended up buying some in Port Canaveral to use the rest of the cruise.

There are some NEW Speciality items listed. The PARTY Coolers.

Here's the link.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=Specialty+Items

Maybe they took the party cooler away & brought it back, but I got the Corona one for my hubby last summer on our Fantasy cruise, he loved that hat wore it every day of the cruise & of course he loved the Coronas :) He still uses the cooler to store drinks when he goes to visit his family out of state on road trips, said it works great.

Since they updated the site the right side of the page doesn't show. Does anyone else have that happening?

That happened to me too, but I made the zoom lower/smaller on my screen & everything fits okay now.

I ordered the party cooler for my husband for our cruise on June 2nd and it was great, we used the cooler the whole cruise, but it says it comes with a beer mug, and it didn't. It came with two white, plastic cups instead.

I just ordered the "Fruit Basket Plus" toady for my SIL who is going to be sailing with us in August. I too think it's slim pick'n as to inventory. Can't wait to see what the new stuff they add is!:D

I ordered the party cooler for my husband for our cruise on June 2nd and it was great, we used the cooler the whole cruise, but it says it comes with a beer mug, and it didn't. It came with two white, plastic cups instead.

I also ordered the Budweiser cooler for my son a couple of weeks ago and it came with 4 white plastic cups.

Happy Sailing,

Archived