2012/13 Seabourn Brochure

Jay23

When will the new brochures be sent out. We received a mini brochure last week, but assume a complete book will be sent soon??? Jay

Brochure won't be ready before end of August to be sent out but new itineraries will be posted online in the next 10 days or so....stay tuned!:eek:

and hope that s the case..have put a hold on Silverseas cruise for next Sept,,but want to check out similar one for SB....hope its up as stated.Odd.because the other luxury lines seems to be posted....:confused:

Just called Seabourn and they said that they are backlogged and the new itineraries for later part of 2013 until April 2014 won't be announced or posted until the end of next week.:eek::mad::mad::eek:

them....! Whoever "them" are these days. BTW, Seabourntraveller...you seem to be our insider so do you think it's as HAL-ized as it will get or is there more to come?

Regretably I think there is more Halization to come... just look at the tweeking of Seabourn's website in the past 3 weeks. Looking more and more like HAL IMHO.:eek::mad::eek:

Just called Seabourn and they said that they are backlogged and the new itineraries for later part of 2013 until April 2014 won't be announced or posted until the end of next week.:eek::mad::mad::eek:

Nothing had been announced or posted!!!

Nancy

cabin I wanted...but SB still hasnt posted the cruise I want and other one almost full in category I want...when called ,,,said 1 wk(2wks ago),,,very sad.

Wonder how much business they ll lose due to this oversite.???

Even checked other internet sites,,and NOT THERE,,either..wow..:mad::(

Nothing had been announced or posted!!!

Nancy

Nancy I know I called them late Friday and I was told that everything is ready to go to be released but the Higher Management told them to stop everything and hold off until further notice. She couldn't tell me now when it would be released....how frustrating!@!!!!!:eek::mad::mad::eek:

• 2 weeks later...
After speaking to Seabourn again on Friday of this week, now the itineraries are being held back until Mid August for those cruises in Nov and Dec 2013. The remainder from Jan to April 2014 will be released by Sept 1st apparently.:rolleyes:

The Odyssey is showing at least to December 2013.

• 1 month later...

This thread has not had any new news regarding when will an updated brochure /cataog be issued. Has anyone received one? I know some info can be found on the Seabourn site but I am of the old school and prefer a hard copy with lots of pictures that help to remind one of our next cruise in 2013.

Jimmy.

This thread has not had any new news regarding when will an updated brochure /cataog be issued. Has anyone received one? I know some info can be found on the Seabourn site but I am of the old school and prefer a hard copy with lots of pictures that help to remind one of our next cruise in 2013.

Jimmy.

When I enquired last, Seattle told me it would be available in mid October to order.

Archived