Is Water freely available on Breeze?

Dickiemint

Tried using search but it only found years old threads!

Just how freely (and $free) is ordinary water on Breeze, please? Where can you get it?

Also I think I've established that Tea, Coffee, Drinking Chocolate, Lemonade, & Iced Tea is free at least at the Lido Deck Self Service Restaurant. Can anyone who's been or is on Breeze please confirm this?

Thanks,

Richard

Just how freely (and $free) is ordinary water on Breeze, please? Where can you get it?

Also I think I've established that Tea, Coffee, Drinking Chocolate, Lemonade, & Iced Tea is free at least at the Lido Deck Self Service Restaurant. Can anyone who's been or is on Breeze please confirm this?

Thanks,

Richard

At all the bars they usually have a jug of ice water available...

Yes, water is even running out of your sink in your own bathroom in your cabin, though its not cold like on the lido. I go get ice water up on the lido deck.

Water for drinking is filtered and good.

Once in 2006 we did not have good water on ecstasy .. but only that one time.

Thanks,

Richard

Haven't been on the Breeze but have been on her sister the Dream. Water is available on the Lido Deck Buffet where the coffee and juice dispensers are along with ice. Water is also available in your cabin. The sink water is the same as the water anywhere else on the ship.

The drinks that you have listed are in fact available at the LD Buffet. I believe there is also one juice.

Haven't been on the Breeze but have been on her sister the Dream. Water is available on the Lido Deck Buffet where the coffee and juice dispensers are along with ice. Water is also available in your cabin. The sink water is the same as the water anywhere else on the ship.

The drinks that you have listed are in fact available at the LD Buffet. I believe there is also one juice.

Juice is only available on Lido during breakfast hours. Some have said they have occassionally found a dispenser not removed, but I have not found it after about 11 am.

Thanks to all for your quick and helpful replies!

Never too sure of the cabin tapwater - have to run it a bit to get it cold and fresh (if it not used too much - lots of pipes to go through)

In my mind water at dispensers on the ship get used a lot, therefore water is "fresher". All relative I know!

Richard

Yes, water is even running out of your sink in your own bathroom in your cabin, though its not cold like on the lido. I go get ice water up on the lido deck.

Water for drinking is filtered and good.

Once in 2006 we did not have good water on ecstasy .. but only that one time.

We sailed on the Ecstasy in 2009 and the water was god-awful. A co-worker had been on the same ship a couple of months before me and had told me the water smelled bad and tasted terrible. He was not kidding.

It had a strange odor and tasted so bad I couldn't use the tap water to brush my teeth.

Our next cruise the following year on the Triumph, we took a case of bottled water (24-20 oz bottles) afraid that the water would be terrible. It was perfectly fine, as was the Freedom last year. I wonder if the Ecstasy always has that problem.....

Last year, we flew to our port, so taking a bunch of bottled water was not feasible. I took a Brita sport water bottle with a filter, filled it with ice and water from the Lido drink dispenser, to have on deck.

You can usually buy bottled water at the bar, but it isn't included in the purchase of a soda card.

Just got off the Breeze on 6-27 and there is water on the lido deck at every beverage station. It is in the same dispenser as the ice!!

Is the water dispenser available all day? I like to take our water bottles and just refill them. Thanks!

Is the water dispenser available all day? I like to take our water bottles and just refill them. Thanks!

Yes it is - but you will also have an ice bucket in your cabin and water from the tap so no need to run up to the Lido deck all the time if you don't want to!

Archived