Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Glory 5 day cruise to Canada

MikeyA53

Mike awesome review as always :-) I can't believe it's been 2 years since your B2B2B2B it's nice to see how the kids have grown and so gracious that you and Tracy share your family adventures. About Tracy's little black dress.... she looks GREAT in it I don't blame you for it being your favorite. Can't wait to read the rest have a great weekend. Carla

Mike, Thanks so much for the wonderful photos and review of your Canadian cruise. We cruised the Glory out of Norfolk, VA to the Bahamas in May and loved her. Would definitely be willing to try the Canadian itinerary after reading your review.

When your wife was in training, I sent her a card with our son in his hockey uniform! I'm happy to hear that she made it through unscathed and is now doing what she loves.

Your family is gorgeous!

I originally started to read this thread because we are taking a cruise on the Glory in October to the Bahamas. Now that I have read it, I am interested in one day taking a cruise to Canada. Thank you very much!

Mike and family, I have followed all of your posts here on all of your cruises. I live in East Central Florida so I have six ports at my front door so to speak. But since reading this review I think I will crusie Canada sometime soon. I have crusied on the Glory and it is one of my favorite ships!

Thanks again!

Fred

At 2:45 pm I went to check out the ‘Liar’s Club’ in the Amber Palace. It’s described as follows “ See how well our star panelists can bluff their way through totally made-up words and descriptions! Come to this fun and spicy improv-type show to see if you have what it takes to figure out who is telling the truth! Must be 18 or older due to adult content”.

It was very good, hilarious. Don’t miss it.

Cruising2101.jpg

Cruising2103.jpg

Cruising2105.jpg

Cruising2107.jpg

Cruising2109.jpg

Cruising2111.jpg

Love your review(s) and love your pics. The whale tale shadow on the water was quite a photo!

Have also enjoyed watching your children "grow up". I notice Mitchell is smiling a lot more in his photos!!

Thank you bar10der421. We also noticed it too that Mitchel is showing his pearly whites. :D

Mike, Great review as always!! I love all the pics as well...I see in the last pic where the female is reading 50 Shades Of Grey, Great book..haha!! Thanks for sharing your voyages, I've read them all, as many others have.

We have about 45 days till we cruise, we cannot wait!!!!

Thanks missouri_chick. Have a wonderful cruise on Conquest. :)

Sadly, our last night in the dining room.

Cruising2124.jpg

Mitchel playing with his frog legs. Naughty boy.

Cruising2125.jpg

We attended the 8:30 pm ‘ Just Rock’ in the Amber Palace. Very good show, probably the second best show I’ve seen after ‘ Ticket to Ride’. We got there early, Tracy loves the balcony, I prefer sitting up close. Sorry no photos of the show, not allowed.

Cruising2126.jpg

Cruising2128.jpg

Cruising2127.jpg

Cruising2129.jpg

Afterward we attended the ‘Punchliner Comedy Club’. It featured the same two comedians but with totally different shows. Dylan Mandisohn opened his show with 'Jayonce' doing Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies Dance’.

Cruising2130.jpg

Cruising2131.jpg

Cruising2132.jpg

Cruising2133.jpg

Archived