what is there to eat after 1am on the Liberty...

chiggazred

Don't forget the ice cream! :)

The 24 hr. Dining options on Carnival include the Pizzaria with Pizza, calzones, and Caesar salads. Room service (sandwiches, chips, cookies, maybe some fruit or salad options?) And, of course, ICE CREAM!!!

ah, the days of the midnight buffet, and then the late night buffet at 1:30.

those days are gone. :(

Aat that hour, you're now limited to the pizza station, and room service.

That's actually no problem, from what i noticed on my 1st cruise,most people eat way too much all day long.

So people should not be eating AGAIN at that time anyway.

I meen talk about BAD for you:eek:

That's actually no problem, from what i noticed on my 1st cruise,most people eat way too much all day long.

ah, so you buy into the "other people should control your food intake" nonsense. if i'm up 6 hours after my last meal, i like to eat. especially if i've been spending money that last 6.

maybe someone can start a diet cruise for people that like portioned meals so there's no waste.

ah, so you buy into the "other people should control your food intake" nonsense. if i'm up 6 hours after my last meal, i like to eat. especially if i've been spending money that last 6.

maybe someone can start a diet cruise for people that like portioned meals so there's no waste.

I was thinking similarly. If I cant sleep and up at 3 am.. I want to nibble on something. Its a cruise, my vacation. Im surprised someone thinks its a good idea to crub what others can eat. :eek: .. well maybe I should not be surprised. Heck in NY they want to limit the size of fast food drinks. I guess they dont know some people buy 1 drink and share it.. and want to increase profits for fast food joints.

too many people want to tell others what they can eat and drink.

this is twice in a row I agreed with you.. stop the world.. I need to get off, the world is ending.

what time you eat has nothing to do with weight gain

total calories for the day is what matters,for instance I like to eat later in the day and I basically eat all my calories at dinner

I lost almost 100 pounds this way

Do I find myself actually agreeing with H82???

I think so!! :confused:

H82seaUgo, We really agree but I agree with you this time. If you don't want to eat, it's your choice but let others live their lives as they wish.

do they have burgers and wings what other protein dishes they have...

If you want protein after 1 a.m., you'll need to get it from room service. If you search here, I am sure you will find some links for room service menus.

Although not protein, we took a few snacks with us on the cruise to keep in our cabin. Specifically, we took a bag of pretzels, double-stufs, and fig newtons. (We also took on clif bars and granola bars for ports, SAVED OUR A$$ on excursions with no lunch or food options...)

Though it may sound crazy to actually carry food on a cruise, this didn't take much weight or space, and was very nice to have. A lot of times, I might wake up to go to the bathroom at 2 a.m., hadn't eaten since about 7:30 that night, and might want just a little nibble of something, but didn't want to get dressed, wait for pizza, eat ice cream, or wait 45 minutes for room service obviously. So, just grab a cookie or two and back to bed.

Not everyone gets hungry at night, but although we ate a lot we didn't "pig out" just because we could, so sometimes I would be just a little hungry in the middle of the night, but not want a full-blown meal. This was a perfect solution for us.

If you want protein after 1 a.m., you'll need to get it from room service. If you search here, I am sure you will find some links for room service menus.

Although not protein, we took a few snacks with us on the cruise to keep in our cabin. Specifically, we took a bag of pretzels, double-stufs, and fig newtons. (We also took on clif bars and granola bars for ports, SAVED OUR A$$ on excursions with no lunch or food options...)

Though it may sound crazy to actually carry food on a cruise, this didn't take much weight or space, and was very nice to have. A lot of times, I might wake up to go to the bathroom at 2 a.m., hadn't eaten since about 7:30 that night, and might want just a little nibble of something, but didn't want to get dressed, wait for pizza, eat ice cream, or wait 45 minutes for room service obviously. So, just grab a cookie or two and back to bed.

Not everyone gets hungry at night, but although we ate a lot we didn't "pig out" just because we could, so sometimes I would be just a little hungry in the middle of the night, but not want a full-blown meal. This was a perfect solution for us.

so there are things in the room service menu that is not in the 24/7 restaurant menu?

so there are things in the room service menu that is not in the 24/7 restaurant menu?

What 24/7 restaurant menu?? I dont know of one.

The room service menu is different from the menu in other venues if that is the question.. though Im a little confused. It mostly is sandwiches.

Get the grilled chicken stripes by themselves if you just want protein, from the pizza window.

The ceaser saved me many a nights I got up early or could not sleep. However, if you catch them at cleaning time they will delay you or try to get you to go away so they can keep cleaning. I am talking about the mop on the floor cleaning not just standard cleaning.

yeah like firefly said I don't know what you mean by this. There is no 24/7 restaurant that is open on Liberty. Most other ships and lines this holds true as well. For instance, NCL has the "Blue Lagoon" open 24/7, but if you read the reviews, you'll see that they have a decidedly different view of what "24/7" means than most people expect (limited menu, kitchen closed, etc...)

what time you eat has nothing to do with weight gain

total calories for the day is what matters,for instance I like to eat later in the day and I basically eat all my calories at dinner

I lost almost 100 pounds this way

Actually it has everything to do with it:) No problem with having a nice even big supper as long as u give ur body the time it need to burn those calories.

Midnight buffet...then go to bed a few hours later...recipe for disaster.

Congrats on ur weight loss:)

LOL...not at all...it's ur body treat it the way u like..And it will respond in the way u treat it.;)

yeah like firefly said I don't know what you mean by this. There is no 24/7 restaurant that is open on Liberty. Most other ships and lines this holds true as well. For instance, NCL has the "Blue Lagoon" open 24/7, but if you read the reviews, you'll see that they have a decidedly different view of what "24/7" means than most people expect (limited menu, kitchen closed, etc...)

yea i've been on NCL i was wondering if they have something similar to blue lagoon on carnival cruise lines

Archived