Infinity stateroom & website pictures

West Coast Gal

Wondering since the Infinity has just been refitted, if the pictures of the veranda staterooms on the web are what they use to look like or have been updated to what they look like now.

The staterooms are still the same. They may have new carpeting and softgoods, but nothing else has changed.

cruisestitch, you did make me laugh, I can't believe in this day and age their website is this bad.

This is my first Celebrity cruise, I am use to Princess ships. I am thinking there might be less storage, can someone let me know if this is true, and by how much it might be less?

On Princess veranda staterooms, besides the closet, there are 2 drawers in each of the night stands . . the desk usually has 3 drawers . . and next to the closet is a floor to ceiling cupboard with 4 or 5 shelves. Plus a counter on top of the mini bar fridge and 4 - 6 mini shelves in bathroom, with 1 under the sink shelf.

cruisestitch, you did make me laugh, I can't believe in this day and age their website is this bad.

This is my first Celebrity cruise, I am use to Princess ships. I am thinking there might be less storage, can someone let me know if this is true, and by how much it might be less?

On Princess veranda staterooms, besides the closet, there are 2 drawers in each of the night stands . . the desk usually has 3 drawers . . and next to the closet is a floor to ceiling cupboard with 4 or 5 shelves. Plus a counter on top of the mini bar fridge and 4 - 6 mini shelves in bathroom, with 1 under the sink shelf.

I think it will be similar to how you describe the Princess verandas but maybe a slightly different configuration depending on which cabin class. Also some of the cabins do not have mini bar fridges but coolers instead.

On Princess veranda staterooms, besides the closet There is a two-door closet on M-Class., there are 2 drawers in each of the night stands Night stands have drawers on Celebrity M-Class as well. . . the desk usually has 3 drawers Desk has a door on each side which opens to reveal shelves on M-Class.. . and next to the closet is a floor to ceiling cupboard with 4 or 5 shelves Cupboard next to closet has safe, four drawers and a couple of shelves. on M-Class. You may have to move your life vests under the bed, but you will have lots of space in here.. Plus a counter on top of the mini bar fridge There are shelves above the fridge/cooler. and 4 - 6 mini shelves in bathroom, with 1 under the sink shelf There are glass mini-shelves in the bathroom with lotions, potions, glasses, etc. You can squeeze in some toiletries here, but there is ample space in the under-the-sink cabinets. I think there are three doors with some of the cabinet space being used for storeage of supplies by the ship..

The above description is from my foggy memory. There might be additional drawers or shelves. The cabin should have as much storage space as Princess from what you describe, although it may be different in arrangement. We usually take two week cruises, and I have always found a place to store everything with a little creativity. Of course, it is easier now that we pack lighter due to luggage fees.

Enjoy your cruise,

The above description is from my foggy memory. There might be additional drawers or shelves. The cabin should have as much storage space as Princess from what you describe, although it may be different in arrangement. We usually take two week cruises, and I have always found a place to store everything with a little creativity. Of course, it is easier now that we pack lighter due to luggage fees.

Enjoy your cruise,

Due to weight limits, we only ever take clothes for around 5 days whether we go for one week, two weeks or 6 weeks.:D

Good pics, the hump is great for that extra Balcony space. As the OP wanted to know about storage, the cabin design would be similar to standard cabins.

Archived