Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

It's official! Radiance of the Seas 6/24/06 :D

Our first cruise, but not last, to Alaska

Contemplated various itineraries, dates and ships for past 10 days.

Ended up with a JS on starboard side for northbound cruise. It's amazing just how quickly available cabins filled up in just that short time! We were going for an OS or GS but missed out. It will be great anyway :)

Like diddy02, looking forward to a break from the Florida summer next year even if for just a week :p

DD-13 and DS -12 are excited now thanks to all the great info everyone on these boards shares!

Where does everyone get those cool countdown clocks?

We just booked the Island Princess - Northbound - for June 12, 2006!!! We were able to get three balcony rooms on Caribe deck. Birthday surprise for my wife's 60th. We will be doing the cruisetour to Denali. Taking our two daugthters and their husbands on the cruise only portion. Any and all tips on excursions in Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway would be appreciated.

Hi we are sailing on the 12th also. If you want to compare notes email me at gumdrop4@aol.com Pat

My husband and I are booked for the Coral Princess NB on May 22, 2006. First time to Alaska and am loving every minute of the planning. Can't wait to see how great Alaska is.

Anyone see Alaska's new advertising campaign? It's called Alaska "B4UDIE" or Alaska before you die. I'm in advertising and feel it's rather catching and to the point! Alaska's one of those "got to see it places before you die". I guess that's what they're trying to get across.

Happy cruising everyone.

There are 9 of us going on the NCL Star on August 13th! My second cruise to Alaska and everyone else's first. I can't wait even though we have so long until we go. Having been once at least I have a clue about what to expect. I definately won't pack as much and will be more relaxed and enjoy it even more!!

I knew when I got off the Sun last summer that I would be returning to Alaska!

We have booked our 4th cruise to Alaska for 5/28/06 on the NCL Star. We decided to splurge this time and have an AE suite overlooking the wake with a wrap-around balcony (and butler)! Man, are we going to be spoiled or what?!?!? Can't wait!

there are 11 of us going on a 10 night alaska tour with rccl. It is my niece's high school graduatin present and annual family vacation. can't wait.....

When do you sail and what ship? We are on the Vision on the 26th of May.

T

We are booked on the Dawn Princess RT Seattle for 7/15/06. We have eight cabins reserved. This is an incentive trip that my DH's business is giving. This will be our first cruise to Alaska, which is a place I've always wanted to see. I would have loved to do a NB cruise with a land tour afterward but we had to keep the cost of this trip reasonable. I'm hoping this will just whet our appetite for more and we'll be able to see more of Alaska on another trip.

Just booked June 12th Coral Princess Southbound.

Hi Suzanne 123. We will be on the Coral with you on June 12th. Maybe we can start a roll call as we get closer to the cruise. We just got back from Hawaii and had a wonderful time on the Island Princess. We met wonderful people from the roll call. Lots of trivia lovers so we had teams for the games. Keep an eye out for more cc's for our trip.

sasha'smom

10 of us are thinking of sailing the Coral Princess northbound June 5, 2006.

Any one else?

Hi Kylie,

My husband and I will be there. Just booked it today. I might also have others joining us. We should start a roll call, but I don't know how. Just returned from Hawaii where 25 of us from our roll call met and we had a wonderful time for our cruise seeing each other here and there and playing games together, etc. Stay in touch.

sasha'smom

My husband and I are booked on the Island Princess Southbound sailing on June 19, 2006! We booked a mini suite on the Dolphin deck (D602). We're going to do our own land tour the week before. Let the planning begin!

Dawn

Hi Dawn-my husband and I are also booked on the Island Princess SB, June 19th!!! We can't wait.....like you we are also doing a land tour (maybe "train tour") but starting just the Wednesday before. I put our papers away in a safe place so can't remember our room number but Dennis swears we are on Dolphin deck also! All I can remember is that we couldn't get a balcony room on the port side d/t some big company booking all those rooms!!! Oh well, if that's the least of our problems I'll take it! Marita

Me and mine (no kids) are off to Alaska for our frist cruise. :D We will be on the Star 5/21/06. I havent seen anyone else on this cruise. Guess we will have the ship to just us.....

texas born, we'll be boarding the NCL Star the day you get off in Seattle! I know you'll have a great time and hopefully more CC's will join you!

We were on the Star to Alaska in early June 2005 and had a great time, so we are returning once again in late May 2006. This time we decided to splurge and have an AE Penthouse overlooking the wake with a wrap-a-round balcony. Can't wait!

Archived