Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

DH and I are booked on the southbound Celebrity Summit for Sep 2. We're flying in Aug 25 and renting an SUV for a week prior. (Bear watching in Katmai, Kantishna tour at Denali, etc.) Tomorrow is our NINE MONTH COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D We're in 8045, port side.

PTcruiser,

We're booked (11 of us) for the same week....do be sure to sign up for the Celebrity Connections party...hope some others will join the Roll Call that I started...Look forward to chatting about the trip.

I found your roll call and posted a response. I too look forward to chatting with you about the cruise. Need to figure out some shore ex. and such I have already signed up for the Celebrity Connections Party but so far its just my party of 3, with you and your crew we are over half way there (25). I have never been to Alaska and I think you said you have. would love to here your highlights.

Wes

Alaska ~ Here we come!

Today I booked Coral Princess for a Northbound cruise on July 3, 2006.

DH and DS#1 (14) and DS#2 (10) will be coming also.

Now for the REALLY hard part ~ deciding where to spend our 4 days post cruise in Alaska :confused: !

Time to change my "signature".......

Terri

I just booked the Diamond Princess SB for August 12, 2006, with a pre cruise tour on August 6. I'm so excited about this cruise, as I've been wanting to do it now for 3 years. I also got an aft cabin, which makes me doubly happy!!! :D

Anyone else booked?????

Minette

I just booked an Alaska cruise today for May 6. Going on Celebrity Mercury. We've been talking about it for some time and finally decided to just go for it!

Hi all, Three friends and I are booked on the Carnival Spirit, south bound, for June 18th, 2006. With a three day pre cruise. This cruise is the first one for all four of us gals. We are trying to preplan some activities is every port so I enjoy all the info that is posted on these boards. It really helps. So Thank you to all. M

SOOO excited! First time to Alaska; first time with a balcony/ minisuite! We splurged, as we are celebrating our 25th anniversary next year... We are taking Budget Queen's advice and are doing a land tour ourselves; if anyone is interested in sharing cab fare to Seward after the cruise, please let me know. We're taking the train up from Seward the next day, and then renting a car in Anchorage and spending a couple of nights in Denali before flying home to FL. I love the planning/ anticipation part of the trip too- these boards are invaluable to peruse prior to the vacation! (Kinda like foreplay!) :p Started a roll call listing too! We're staying 2 nights in Vancouver Aug. 19 and 20th prior to our cruise- haven't figured out where yet, though...

Which tour did you take? We are planning on going in Aug. 2006. We want to take a tour first but can't decide. We love the Diamond but our travel agent is trying to talk us into the Celebrity Summit. We want to make sure we get the Tundra Wilderness tour.This is so hard!!!

Debbie

Hi we are going on a cruise about the same time. Could you email me at gumdrop4@aol.com? I have a question to ask you.

Pat Patterson

414-425-2464

gumdrop4@aol.com

Dawnskers and anyone else starting to consider hotels in Vancouver for pre/post cruise in 06...I was able to get the Westin Bayshore for 6/16 on Priceline for $80 last weekend.

I just tried for a four star resort with a bid of $95 for August 19 and 20, but was turned down... :( Will keep trying, though. Any hints for success? Did you specifically request the Westin Bayshore, or did you just get lucky?:p

My friend and I are booked on our FIRST Alaska cruise. Any advice regarding what to wear in May would be appreciated. I know the weather will be unpredictable, and I need to layer, layer, layer; but do I need a bulky coat or would that be going overboard (no pun intended :))

I just tried for a four star resort with a bid of $95 for August 19 and 20, but was turned down... :( Will keep trying, though. Any hints for success? Did you specifically request the Westin Bayshore, or did you just get lucky?:p

Do you actually can specifically request a hotel at priceline? I do not think so!

I got the Westin Bayshore for July 13-16th for $ 85/N today.

Regards

Peter

Booked first time to Alaska cruise/tour for myself, husband and another couple. Northbound on the Sapphire July 06. Princess was highly recommended, hope it fulfills the dream vacation i'm planning. Booked a mini-suite and doing the denali/copper river land tour. Can't wait

event.png

Hi 1survivorfan! I'm booked for the same cruise tour at the end of August. Would sure appreciate any information you can pass along when you return from your trip. Are you doing the Northbound or Southbond cruise?

We are booked on Raidance southbound departing August 12th

1st cruise for both of us! This will be our honeymoon cavation! It's das to say that at this point, we are both more excited about the cruise than the actuall wedding! (not saying that we are not excited about the wedding too though!)

Guest Crazeecat5

My Dh and I just booked the Carnival Spirit Northbound for 7/26/06. So excited......We been on many cruises but this is our first to Alaska.

Sheryl

Archived