Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

We finally made up our minds and booked a balcony on the NCL Sun out of Seattle, Aug. 12 - 19, 2006! This is our first Alaskan cruise....(we've always done warm weather cruises)...can't wait to experience the beauty of it all!

DS and DD who'll be 6 and 8 don't know about it yet. Can't wait to surprise them!

Deb

I just booked southbound Island Princess departing May 22, 2006 with a Heart of Alaska Land tour (3S) starting May 18th for my wife and I. We're both very excited to do our first cruise and looking forward to a wonderful experience!!!:D Thank you to everyone who contribuites to this board!!! It's a great source of helpful information!

:D We have just booked our first Alaskian cruise for June 24th, 06 and we cannot wait!!! I am soooo excited!!! Stephv710 & alwalaska, looks like we will be cruising together...I know it will be great. We are on the Emerald deck, cabin 728 and we are pumped!!! I hear that is a great cabin, I am sure it is. Looking forward to talking to you!!! Annetta:D

Froggy615 and Steph - do either of you have kids sailing? There will be 6 of us. My parents, DH and myself, DD 14 (at cruise time) and DS 12.

We are on the Caribe deck. This is our first trip to Alaska and my parent's very first cruise. We will be doing a week in an RV before the cruise.

Froggy615 and Steph - do either of you have kids sailing? There will be 6 of us. My parents, DH and myself, DD 14 (at cruise time) and DS 12.

We are on the Caribe deck. This is our first trip to Alaska and my parent's very first cruise. We will be doing a week in an RV before the cruise.

Yes, we will be cruising with our 3 teenage boys, ages 16,17, & 19. This is our first Alaskian cruise (our 2nd cruise) and the kids first cruise. We will be doing a week prior in the Anchorage and Denali area. We cant wait!!! Looking forward to meeting your family!!!;) Also wondering where you are planning to visit on your week trip. We are still trying to work it all out!!

We are definitely cruising to Alaska again next year and would like to cruise on the Star again, mainly because she cruises out of Seattle and goes to Glacier Bay and because we love the "Freestyle Cruising".

Now we have to decide on a date. Probably 5/21; 5/28 or 6/4. Anyone else planning on any of these dates?

Yes, we will be cruising with our 3 teenage boys, ages 16,17, & 19. This is our first Alaskian cruise (our 2nd cruise) and the kids first cruise. We will be doing a week prior in the Anchorage and Denali area. We cant wait!!! Looking forward to meeting your family!!!;) Also wondering where you are planning to visit on your week trip. We are still trying to work it all out!!

I don't know, three boys all older than my daughter, my overly protective husband might have heart failure. :D

We are planning on trying to mainly hit Denali and Seward with a little Anchorage. You can email me directly if you want to talk more. I have already spent close to a year planning with more planning still to come. My email is annjunk@sbcglobal.net.

We are booked for May17,2006 on the Carnival Spirit. We have inside rooms but maybe after looking at this board we will upgrade to a balcony! Our flights are booked as well. The thing with the flights is the return flight does not leave until 12:30 AM! so we will be in Anchorage for a few hours! But what to do with the luggage?? Any suggestions? This is our first cruise and first time to Alaska. It is for our 25th anniversary!:)

10 of us are thinking of sailing the Coral Princess northbound June 5, 2006.

Any one else?

I'm not sure wut I think the coral Princess is doing roung trips next year.It is doing north and south this year but will swaping routes with Diamond princess.

That is the reason I am on Diamond Princess next year. The Coral Princess was my first choice but was told it was doing round trips next year. Mike

I have the 2006 Alaska brochure and it says Coral is still doing one way and so is the Diamond.

Coral and Island are Monday departures/Diamond and Sapphire are Saturday departures - same itineraries.

RT from Seattle are Dawn and Sun on Sat. or Sunday.

We'll be on the Carnival Spirit Northbound May 17th, 2006. At this time it will be just myself and a friend but more may be added later. I've booked a balcony on the Upper deck. This is a dream cruise for me and one that I didn't think I would be taking until much later but my aunt gave it to me just because. I'm just too excited for words.

Anyone else on the Island Princess South May 22, 2006? I didn't see a roll call yet..it is too early to start one?

Check the Princess roll call board, I believe I saw an entry for this date already. Enter Island Princess and your date information in the search box and it should come up.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked Sapphire Cruise Tour 3B, 4 night land (2 nights Fairbanks and 2 nights Denali) followed by southbound cruise in port side mini-suite.

Travelling with teenage son, will be 15 yrs at cruise time and meeting friends aboard ship.

Archived