Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

Hi,

We have just booked on Celebrity Infinity sailing out of Vancouver on 6th August for the Hubbard Glacier cruise. This will be our first Celebrity cruise and also our first 'cool weather' cruise.

We will be flying from London to Seattle a week before, and also staying in Seattle for 10 days after as I have family there.

Look forward to all the planning and excitement to come over the next 11 months! :)

Bev

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are booked on the NCL Star for July 9th. While we were on the NCL Sea this summer, we were lured in with the beautiful Alaskan brochure! I work with someone who went on the Star this past summer, and she came back with a great review of her trip.

My husband and I are booked on the NCL Star for July 9th. While we were on the NCL Sea this summer, we were lured in with the beautiful Alaskan brochure! I work with someone who went on the Star this past summer, and she came back with a great review of her trip.

TxTraveler, you'll love the Star. We've booked her again on the May 28, 2006 cruise for our 4th cruise to Alaska. Are you booked in a balcony cabin?

We're booked here too. We are also going on the Radiance in just about 6 weeks. this will be our 7th time to Alaska - we love it there. Are you doing post land portion too?

Nancy

:rolleyes: Just booked our 2nd cruise, Radiance of the Seas, May 27, 2006. So long to wait....

We are sailing on the Oosterdam July 15, 2006 out of Seattle. Hope its a great choice. Looked at so many different ships and routes. We have a balcony as well, could opt for smaller room and balcony and get the aft room on deck 5. Anyone think that would be a better choice for viewing sites. Compromise on room size for the aft view

TxTraveler, you'll love the Star. We've booked her again on the May 28, 2006 cruise for our 4th cruise to Alaska. Are you booked in a balcony cabin?

Hi Brunolvr,

We just decided yesterday to upgrade from an Ocean View cabin to a balcony cabin. This will be our first cruise to Alaska, and decided it was worth the extra $$$.

I am very excited and just trying to take in everything from all the posts. I won the cruise in a sweepstakes:) trying to figure out if Carnival is the one I should go with I am looking at June 14-21st on Spirit. Anyone have any advise? Sorry if wrong post just trying to get some help.:confused:

My husband and I are seriously considering taking our 16 year old grandson next summer. Probably on Princcess and then some time at Denali and Fairbanks. Last time we were there was 1990, so we're long overdue.

Archived