Msc club

ellamalta

I registered for MSC Club in June and have been waiting for my membership card or at least number since then. I emailed their office in Italy to no avail. I read somewhere here that you can get your membership number by logging in on their website, but this is giving me no information. Can anyone please help?

As far as I know, you already need to know your membership number when you login for the first time, and then you'll be able to see your points.

They are not very organised when it comes to the MSC Club. It took me ages to get my number and even longer for the card to show up. All I can suggest is you give them a call or contact them again via the website.

Good luck!

As far as I know, you already need to know your membership number when you login for the first time, and then you'll be able to see your points.

They are not very organised when it comes to the MSC Club. It took me ages to get my number and even longer for the card to show up. All I can suggest is you give them a call or contact them again via the website.

Good luck!

You can login to MSC's website without a membership number. You just won't see your points without being a club member.

I received my card a month after my cruise.

Thanks for your replies. I called MSC in Italy, but the guy who answered the phone, Salvatore, didnt want to help me, he didnt even want my name or anything. He just gave me email address: customercare@msccruises.com, and told me to email them again. I hardly had any complaints on my first cruise, but they do not do anything to make you go back. I told him that I wanted to book another cruise, and he asked me if I wanted to book with him, and I said I would book at the Maltese agent, since this is the only way we can book cruises out of Malta. When I told him this, he once again emphasised that I should write an email.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint about this. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? Maybe the email or postal address of the CEO or someone high up? Its high time we do something about their customer service. Maybe its not the company fault, but the employees'.

I am begining to wonder if there is a benefit to belonging to MSC CLUB, I am now a silver member (be gold after my upcoming cruise) but have only once got a discount on booking, always told by my travel agent that the cruise is already discounted and they cant give me my MSC discount. I have queried it with MSC direct and they refer me back to my travel agent so have ended up going round in a circle. Anyone else experienced this or have a solution. Thanks and happy cruising. ;)

I was on msc opera in aug 2010 and registered once I got home. Have since lost my card and wanted to book again for next year and use my 5% discount. I booke through a uk high street travel agent who rang them and booked it with the details from my last cruise and they applied the discount for them without my membership number. When I rang them they said to email for my membership number to be sent as couldn't do it otherwise! I've emailed them but had no reply so asked my travel agent and lo and behold they gave it them! Seems it depends on who you speak to and how good of a day they are having in whether or not to help you.......

I am begining to wonder if there is a benefit to belonging to MSC CLUB, I am now a silver member (be gold after my upcoming cruise) but have only once got a discount on booking, always told by my travel agent that the cruise is already discounted and they cant give me my MSC discount. I have queried it with MSC direct and they refer me back to my travel agent so have ended up going round in a circle. Anyone else experienced this or have a solution. Thanks and happy cruising. ;)

I always get my discount through MSC or my travel agent. Every cruise company will always refer you back to your travel agent if you booked through a travel agent. If you want to make sure that the discount is applied, book through the MSC website and then transfer your booking to your travel agent.

Someone important must have read my thread, because they answered my e-mail at last! I've got my membership no now. If anyone needs to contact MSC, you can use the email address they gave me: customercare@msccruises.com.

I'll let you know if I manage to get the 5% discount when I decide to book!

One other thing, when I was on MSC in June, I bought a voucher for Eur10, which can be used as credit on MSC in future cruises within 18 months. I'll get Eur 150 credit if I book inside, and more if balcony. Anyone ever bought this?

Try to avoid this travel agent and book direct with MSC instead. If your TA told you that you don't get discount beacause the cruise is already discounted they didn't do their job, you allways get your Club discount regardless of the cruisefare:)

I always get my MSC club discount too, even if I have other discounts. I now always book direct with MSC. Had too much trouble with TAs in the past. They were happy to take the booking but not happy to do anything else for you. Told you things weren't possible whenni knew for a fact they were.

Hi to everyone!:D

Does msc club allows to check in preferentally in embarakation ports? Has anyone actually done this preferential check in or is it better to do "web - check in"? When I asked directly on msc they told me that if I have club card there is no need to do web check in.. I saw posts on the internet that this is not so true, that people are in msc club but in the port there did not have preferential check in for them...

Thanks in advance:)

Does msc club allows to check in preferentally in embarakation ports? Has anyone actually done this preferential check in or is it better to do "web - check in"? When I asked directly on msc they told me that if I have club card there is no need to do web check in.. I saw posts on the internet that this is not so true, that people are in msc club but in the port there did not have preferential check in for them...

Thanks in advance:)

Yes I get preference at checkin. Usually o ly takes around 5 minutes for me to board. I don't know if this works with all MSC club statuses or not. I've only used it when I had gold and now that I've got black status

Yes I get preference at checkin. Usually o ly takes around 5 minutes for me to board. I don't know if this works with all MSC club statuses or not. I've only used it when I had gold and now that I've got black status

Thank you, hope it will work for me too:)

Thanks in advance:)[/quote

AS per MSc Club Benefits you DO have preferential check in .I would do wed check in as well .

Someone important must have read my thread, because they answered my e-mail at last! I've got my membership no now. If anyone needs to contact MSC, you can use the email address they gave me: customercare@msccruises.com.

One other thing, when I was on MSC in June, I bought a voucher for Eur10, which can be used as credit on MSC in future cruises within 18 months. I'll get Eur 150 credit if I book inside, and more if balcony. Anyone ever bought this?

I emailed them at the above address quoted and have received my new cards today. Not waited long at all!

• 3 weeks later...

I booked another cruise through the TA (thats the only way we can book here in Malta), and the MSC Club discount was not valid, since this was a special offer. The Eur10 voucher was not valid with special offers either!

We sailed last October and I'm now realizing that we never received membership information. However, I'm not entirely sure if we signed up...how/where/when would we have done that? I'm sure we would have done it if we saw an opportunity, but I just don't remember. :confused:

We sailed last October and I'm now realizing that we never received membership information. However, I'm not entirely sure if we signed up...how/where/when would we have done that? I'm sure we would have done it if we saw an opportunity, but I just don't remember. :confused:

If you filled up the questionairre that they give you on the last day, it would have been on it.

And no, there is no other way to book a cruise leaving from Malta, ie MSC or Costa. You have to do it through their agent here!

You can also join up via their website

Hi Pluto fan,

You can contact the MSC office that your cruise was booked through to see if you are an MSC Club member. For your office, you click on the link below to get their contact information:

http://www.msccruises.com/gl_en/About-MSC-Cruises/The-Company.aspx?excTab=5

Regards,

MSC Cruises USA

I emailed the customer service address in your post, but never received the cards after two months. I have a MSC club number from the website application.

I am confused on the term "agent". I attempted to book online (in USA) and was never successful (various errors in many attempts). I clicked on the "call me" option and was called a day later by what I thought was an MSC in house agent. When I received an email confirmation it was from agent@msccruisesusa.com However the confirmation says (Agency Booking) with an agent name and followed by (PVC). Further emails have been unanswered.

I am now unsure if I really have a direct MSC cruises booking.

I was told my deposit is fully refundable (which a normal travel agent refused to do) if cancelled 76 days in advance.

Archived