Beer List - Freedom of The Seas

Happy Wednesday! Just wondering if anyone has a list of the beer available on Freeedom of The Seas. My future son in law likes "different" beers - specialty beers - Dogfish etc. Thank you. Wanda

Happy Wednesday! Just wondering if anyone has a list of the beer available on Freeedom of The Seas. My future son in law likes "different" beers - specialty beers - Dogfish etc. Thank you. Wanda

I doubt he will find "different" beers :o here is the current list.

beer.jpg

The pub on the Royal Promenade features many other specialty beers. Here's the beer menu from there.

normal_P1000847.JPG

Thank you. Would you be able to e-mail me the picture since it's hard for my almost "50" year old eyes to see. :) Thank you. Wanda

e-mail: pammattmom at yahoo dot com

I'm afraid I'm not at a computer with the pictures handy to e-mail them (I'm traveling with my iPad), but if you click on the picture, it'll open up in another window with the full size of the image, so you should be able to read it then.

How much higher are the current prices?

The menu shows 16 oz. aluminum beers at $4.25.

On our Oasis cruise, they were $5.25.

With the tip added, $6.04 .... saw that number in my sleep.:eek:

• 1 year later...

I posted this message on the rccl forum, but perhaps someone on this specific cruise can help us.

We have 5 adults and 4 kids cruising Freedom in June. Some want to swim with dolphins some don't. Cozumel excursions has entrance into Chankanaab Park to swim with dolphins for $89

Is there a family pass of discount if we go as a family and visit the park and each person can do what they want?

thanks for the help,

janines

I posted this message on the rccl forum, but perhaps someone on this specific cruise can help us.

We have 5 adults and 4 kids cruising Freedom in June. Some want to swim with dolphins some don't. Cozumel excursions has entrance into Chankanaab Park to swim with dolphins for $89

Is there a family pass of discount if we go as a family and visit the park and each person can do what they want?

thanks for the help,

janines

That's a random question on a thread about beer.

You'll never find something like Dogfish Head on a RCI boat. Best you'll likely do is Samuel Adams, which honestly ain't bad. I sailed the Freedom class when it came out and the British pub had Murphys Stout on tap. The two beers on tap on Indy a couple weeks ago were Stella and Becks...not exactly pub fare.