Cabanas on Noordam

I totally agree, John! ;)
The ones on deck 11 (Retreat/Cabana Club) don't bother me. It's the Lido pool-side ones that I would like to see removed, and the space used for tables and chairs like on the Vistas. ;)

The ones on deck 11 (Retreat/Cabana Club) don't bother me. It's the Lido pool-side ones that I would like to see removed, and the space used for tables and chairs like on the Vistas. ;)

We haven't been on the NA or Eurodam yet, so I've not seen them...but I don't care for what I've seen in the photos...especially around the Lido Pool. I tend to agree...the others are "out of the way".

Come on people. OP asked a legitimate question. Didn't think it had anything to do with whether or not ships should have cabanas. Some people like the cabanas too, you know, and I haven't seen any sign they aren't selling.

Bolding and underlining is mine - actually they were just giving opinions and i can't blame them. Not selling? - the ones on the Lido were empty on the NA when we were on and just took up room - who the heck would want to be there with people all around? Now the retreat is whole different deal. I think those are a nice area and they book up well.

[/b][/u]

Bolding and underlining is mine - actually they were just giving opinions and i can't blame them. Not selling? - the ones on the Lido were empty on the NA when we were on and just took up room - who the heck would want to be there with people all around? Now the retreat is whole different deal. I think those are a nice area and they book up well.

They were all sold- Lido and Retreat - when we were on the NA.

Just because they sell doesn't make it right. I will not sail on any ship that has Lido pool cabanas as my wife and I often sit at the tables by the windows (and I want to choose which side to sit).

igraf

Come on people. OP asked a legitimate question. Didn't think it had anything to do with whether or not ships should have cabanas. Some people like the cabanas too, you know, and I haven't seen any sign they aren't selling.

While some consider them an eyesore, they always seem to be full.
Even if the Lido cabanas are filled, about 10-20 people get to use space that could have tables and chairs for the benefit of the other 2,086-2,096 passengers on board. On Vistas those tables get used a lot, particularly at lunchtime. :(

Archived