Best way to bring soda and bottled water onboard w/o getting sent to naughty room?

ebandive

LOL - actually it really is for water and soda. :p I'm pregnant and DH isn't much of a drinker. Just don't want to pack it up in something just to get called to waste precious vaca time in the naughty room for no reason.

As someone else said, ship's water is really good. Might just take a couple of hand carried bottles and refill them...or buy a bottle on board and then refill it. Reference soft drinks, we take a couple of 12 packs in a small duffle bag and roll it and other carry ons on board with a two wheel luggage carrier like Wal Mart sells. If pregnant, you are aware of the cut off date in weeks of pregancy under which you are permitted to sail I would imagine.

For my last 3 cruises (all on RCL, not NCL) I put water bottles & milk boxes in a book bag, and deliberately did not lock it. Nothing else was in the bag. My thought was to make inspection easy to avoid being called down to open the bag myself.

Once the bag appeared at my room with a special card tucked inside noting that security had inspected the bag for suspicious items and cleared it. The other two times the bag appeared at my room with no note.

Since I got called down to the naughty room for the suitcase this past that had absolutely nothing in it but clothes, I couldn't tell you!

I would just put a luggage tag on it and either carry it on board with you or hand to the porter. We carried our water on board and the stateroom across from us had a case delivered to their door as they had put a luggage tag on it.

I've brought cases of water on board by just putting a luggage tag on them. Other times, we carried on a few bottles and had room service bring us pitchers of water daily so we could refill them. You aren't allowed to refill bottles at the buffets from the taps.

Archived