Carnival Meat Police

FLCruiser001

Hello everyone!:) There used to be lots of discussion about bacon, and sometimes ham, police at the buffets. Can anyone report as to this practice being contined? Thanks!:)

I haven't been on a cruise yet with CCL and Not seen the Bacon Police .. My hubby gets so irritated about it.. lol ..Like I told him, if you want more, just ask ... I personally see so much wasting of food on the cruise's and i'm glad they do it ...

Honestly to each their own I say...I not care what others take and eat and not eat, its none of my business as I not expect others to care what I eat.

One thing if they eat like that all the time they just clogging their arteries, one should really watch their health but sometimes people not care or think of these things until its too late.

Two main reasons for the meat squad.

1) Great training for security. It keeps their rum runner detection skills honed.

2) The International Brotherhood of Swine Parts is tired of their hind quarters being so freely handed out.

When the Chikin Union gets a hold on this, there will be some serious picketing on the Lido Deck.

Do they have sausage links at the buffet? I am more of a sausage man myself

wait a second, that came out wrong. I love to eat sausage. No no no, not that. I love sausage in my mouth. Oh crap, that was worse. Give me a sausage, I am hungry. That was better I suppose. My wife loves farmers John's sausage. Really get bad now....

Do they have sausage links at the buffet? I am more of a sausage man myself

wait a second, that came out wrong. I love to eat sausage. No no no, not that. I love sausage in my mouth. Oh crap, that was worse. Give me a sausage, I am hungry. That was better I suppose. My wife loves farmers John's sausage. Really get bad now....

This post brought to you by a ten year old boy

I saw a young boy with palate of bacon like the above and a banana. Then a little later i saw a different boy with same amount of bacon, a banana and a doughnut! I thought it was pretty funny!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's just wrong. Heart attack on a plate:D

The bacon police is sponsored by British Petroleum (BP). There to protect you and the environment by keeping post-baconated oil spills from occurring in pool and sauna. Soon they will deploying the baked bean police to control methane production.

Seriously though... Bacon police??? Every breakfast place I go to only gives 2 or 3 strips of bacon :mad:. Will be on my first Carnival cruise soon and I can't believe they won't give an extra serving if you ask or just go back for seconds. If you're too lazy to get up for another serving of bacon... then you probably shouldn't be having an extra serving of bacon.

I heard from a friend that cruised on the Fascination a couple of months ago that they also had someone serving fries....as with the bacon I see a lot of people loading there plates with fries...smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly a cruise is all you want to eat, so I not believe in the bacon police. On the other hand, its alot cleaner and sanitary when they serve you as I have seen many put their hands in the trays for food or drop things such as fries outside the tray and pick them up and put it back into the tray, etc. If you want more and have a problem getting more bacon, fries and such, just tell them you need two portions as your getting your other half's plate too. :p

Last time out on Fascination, (in August) there was someone there every morning separating and passing out bacon, but the ham was "grab what you can!" Time before that (in May) no meat police and no shortage of meat and they did have trays.

Personally, I'd rather have the trays back... ;)

On Fascination two weeks ago, not only did they "police" the bacon but the one morning that they offered the round hashbrowns that I've always liked, they were also served by the bacon police. :rolleyes: I agree as said earlier, the bacon isn't such a crumbled mess and it seems to keep the line moving a little faster with them serving it... and it definitely helps me eat a little healthier! :)

Just got off the Paradise Thursday.

Not once in 5 days, were "the bacon police" anywhere near the buffett.

Had a lady in front of me Tuesday, actually ask the poor guy behind the buffett to "serve" her some bacon.

He looked totally confused.

Looked at the tongs, two inches from the lady, but he had to reach about a foot to "serve" her bacon.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took the tongs directly from him to "serve" myself.

I am constantly amused by the petty stuff that boardmembers in here get their panties in a bunch over.

"I have to ask for more bacon"

"There is Mac and Cheese and Meatloaf on the menu. The world will stop spinning, if the font from the meatloaf touches the font from the Escargot.":rolleyes:

Bill

Archived