Where will the Disco be on Reflection?

avalon1025

Has anyone ever seen Quasar active and anywhere near crowded?

I'll admit that we haven't checked it out very often but when we have checked it on S class cruises it has been extremely slow. Most of the action seems to be with the party band in the sky lounge.

I'm not sure about existing S class,as I can't recall for sure, but on M class they have a DJ playing music in the sky lounge (different name on M class) at night whenever the party band isn't playing - be it during a break, afterwards or on nights the band isn't there. I imagine they'll do the same on reflection.

When we were on the Silhouette Inaugural sailing last July there was hardly anyone ever in Quasar. Most evenings the Sky lounge was far busier.

I remember that there was a 70's party one evening in the Sky lounge and I think most of the ship was there. Drinks service was slow but it was a great atmosphere.

Has anyone ever seen Quasar active and anywhere near crowded?

I'll admit that we haven't checked it out very often but when we have checked it on S class cruises it has been extremely slow. Most of the action seems to be with the party band in the sky lounge.

I'm not sure about existing S class,as I can't recall for sure, but on M class they have a DJ playing music in the sky lounge (different name on M class) at night whenever the party band isn't playing - be it during a break, afterwards or on nights the band isn't there. I imagine they'll do the same on reflection.

it was quite popular on sea day nights on both my Eclipse sailings

Archived