Luggage Tags

dsmith8451

Even though it was announced that mailed luggage tags would be discontinued except for suite guests and high up C&A members many people including me have been able to order them. It's been hit or miss about being able to request them. I ordered them just to see if I would get them (I did) but I also tried the print your own method too. I guess I can keep the mailed ones as souvenir's as I'm sure I won't be able to order mailed ones in the future now. :cool:

When doing my online check in last week I had the option to have luggage tags sent (in a grand suite on Allure) and I did it. Still waiting to see them tho. However I found it strange that when helping my mom do her online check in that she had the option to have them sent to her. (in a central park balcony) I thought it may be due to the fact she has a handicap accessible room (labeled handicap accessible suite on her check in forms) maybe it's just random... :confused:

Even though it was announced that mailed luggage tags would be discontinued except for suite guests and high up C&A members many people including me have been able to order them. It's been hit or miss about being able to request them. I ordered them just to see if I would get them (I did) but I also tried the print your own method too. I guess I can keep the mailed ones as souvenir's as I'm sure I won't be able to order mailed ones in the future now. :cool:[/quote

]Maybe I should do the same, See you in two weeks at the Meet & Mingle on the Allure.

I never saw the luggage tag button when I printed off my set sail pass and was prepared to go without after hearing the news.

My TA must've been at work in the background because I got them in the mail on Friday, along with a second set of set sail documents. It was a nice surprise as I enjoy the luggage tags and the ease they add to my pre cruise planning.

You can have the mailed for $35.00

You gotta be kidding :D

Nope, not kidding. If you want your docs mailed it's $35.00 and that includes luggage tags.

Just to clarify, they charged $35 to have your eDocs mailed long before they announced the end of the luggage tag program. Besides the SetSail Pass, luggage tags, and maybe transfers, all which you could get on-line, you just didn't need most of what came in the package. That's why most never opted to pay for their delivery.

Luggage tags are being phased out gradually.

It depends on your ship and when you're sailing.

We received our luggage tags for a cruise in a few weeks on Voyager.

RCCL told me that it goes by ship and that Voyager's date for no luggage tags is November 1st.

Not sure but I'm going on the Oasis two weeks from now, we are a D1 and emerald members. Asked for tags a month ago and got them but didn't notice a charge. Maybe the smaller ships? You can get them at the port, so no worries. The time we didn't get the tags on the mail and got them at the port, my luggage got to my room the quickest. Coincidence?

Can luggage tage be printed? We printed our docs today but couldnt find a luggage tag page.

did you print the Set Sail pass or your documents? they are different......eDocs are not available til around 49 days out....your Set Sail is available shortly after final payment

More than a little frustrated with the luggage tag thing...... Setting sail in less than 2 weeks. Have no idea where E Docs are? I have my set sail which has a mock up of luggage tags but no E Docs. One rep told me that the E Docs are my set sail pass (and the luggage tag part says specifically this is not a luggage tag) and another told me that they come under separate mail (and nothing has come). Then the first rep told me I get them at the pier which sounds messy and avoidable to me since it's always a zoo with the porters and cabs and what not.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that is not permitted (!!!!)

Help Folks! What's the dif between set sail and edocs and how do I print my tags? The web site is not at all clear here!

Ccotting...did you book through a ta? are you in the US?

there should be a button under the set sail.pass button for edocs....click on that.

You can get tags at the.pier...it is not difficult and takes just a couple minutes

But the eDocs are not the same as a set sail...and you should see the button on your My Cruises page

Sent from my Samsung Charge via Tapatalk

Archived