Ticket to Ride show on the Freedom

LyndaKroooze

It was still there in April when I was on board Freedom. And even though the Beatles are not my generation's music the show WAS very good. The best of any of the Main Theather productions on Freedom.

Not technically my generation either (DH and I are early 40's) but the Beatles are TIMELESS..

I watched the Ticket to Ride show on the Freedom on my honeymoon cruise May 27-June 2. The show was amazing! You don't have to be a huge Beatles fan to enjoy it. My favorite aspects were the lighting techniques they used! They had laser beam type lights drawing images on the stage which were so cool! They even passed out glow sticks to the audience and dropped confetti. It was the best show I've seen so far on a cruise.

I watched the Ticket to Ride show on the Freedom on my honeymoon cruise May 27-June 2. The show was amazing! You don't have to be a huge Beatles fan to enjoy it. My favorite aspects were the lighting techniques they used! They had laser beam type lights drawing images on the stage which were so cool! They even passed out glow sticks to the audience and dropped confetti. It was the best show I've seen so far on a cruise.

OK now I'm excited- Thanks

I wish they would add it to the West Coast ships- we need some new blood! The Beatles costumes they use in Ticket to Ride were used in another show then the segment was dropped when Ticket to Ride was created.

We get a Latin based show on Inspiration. I don't know any of the music and can't relate. I love the Beatles!

The show is well done and has some fun effects. It's for the entire family. During the welcome aboard show, the CD said Carnival prides itself in saying that this show is the best of all shows in their entire fleet and so much work had gone into this production. I haven't seen all of their shows so I cannot comment on it, but it was definitely worth seeing. We really loved the finally...it'll have you up and singing along.

I have to agree with you; the lighting was great and it is the best show I've seen on a cruise so far too. I loved the show!!! I was hoping to see it again on Valor a couple of weeks ago but no such luck. :(

Archived