Where to book for best cruise?

FIDDLE2FADDLE

My dh just agreed to go on a cruise this coming October:p. We would like to use Tampa as we live pretty close to that port. Can we still get a good deal booking so late, and, if so, where to book?:confused: I would appreciate any advise given, Thanks, jfv:D

Certain times of the year have great bargains on cruises

CC prohibits giving out TA info , but if you do your own searching you will find the answer your looking for.

My dh just agreed to go on a cruise this coming October:p. We would like to use Tampa as we live pretty close to that port. Can we still get a good deal booking so late, and, if so, where to book?:confused: I would appreciate any advise given, Thanks, jfv:D

Go to the cruise line website and do a search using "Tampa" as the departure port.

The only cruise lines that I could find out of Tampa was Holland America Line and Royal Caribbean. They don't start service from Tampa till November as they won't reposition to do the Caribbean until after the Alaska season ends in October and factor in the Panama Canal crossing.

You may find something out of Port Canaveral in October. NCL will have their "Alaskian" ships in Miami by mid-October.

Go to the cruise line website and do a search using "Tampa" as the departure port.

The only cruise lines that I could find out of Tampa was Holland America Line and Royal Caribbean. They don't start service from Tampa till November as they won't reposition to do the Caribbean until after the Alaska season ends in October and factor in the Panama Canal crossing.

You may find something out of Port Canaveral in October. NCL will have their "Alaskian" ships in Miami by mid-October.

Carnival goes out of Tampa - but only 4 and 5 day cruises

Take a look at the

Tampa Cruise Guide

If you must go in October, it looks like you would be limited to the Carnival Legend or Carnival Paradise.

But if you can be more flexible about dates, you have a choice of Royal Caribbean, Holland America and Norwegian cruises out of Tampa as well.

Or broaden your options by considering some of the other Florida ports.

Archived