Bottled Water on the Star

marcruiser

First of all, please don't tell me how wonderful the water on the ship is; I have heard all that before and I know you think it is, but that is not my question.

What I want to know is if anyone knows if the Star has a bottled water package and if so, what the cost is. Also, I have heard that the buffet now has other cold drinks all day in addition to iced tea, any info on that.

Thank you.

On the Dawn, they had the strawberry/kiwi and tropical mango on the same machine as well as iced tea or lemonade. Found if you went to different stations, you would find different combinations of the above, sometimes only iced tea.

On the Dawn, they had the strawberry/kiwi and tropical mango on the same machine as well as iced tea or lemonade. Found if you went to different stations, you would find different combinations of the above, sometimes only iced tea.

Same last week on the Gem. I remember seeing some sort of water package on one of the cruises we were on though. It might have been last year on the Jewel on the Florida/Bahamas itinerary. Can't recall the details though.

Archived