Just received official luggage tags from RCL in the mail yesterday

Lil Davy

We are sailing this Saturday on the Oasis and I just finished printing my paper luggage tags on my home printer. I then checked the mail to find an envelope from RCL. Inside were official luggage tags for our sailing. I was surprised to receive them to say the least. Maybe RCL has received enough complaints about the "new" tags and has reverted back to the old way.

Diamond Plus + in a suite = No tags for me :( TA said he ordered them twice but I am not having much faith in him these days let alone Royal. Made my own but would much rather have theirs since I use them for other things like to stick to the bottom of my camera or something else that might get left somewhere by mistake.

BonVoyage

Dawna

RCCL is rolling out the program at different times for different ships. For ships still sailing in Europe, for the most part, luggage tags can still be ordered. I received my luggage tags for the Nov. 2 sailing on Mariner. They are not available for the Nov. 18 sailing on Mariner which is the first domestic departure. So, for some ships, luggage tags are still available to order even for those not in a GS or above or Pinnacle Club member.

Archived